Let's have a clear picture of the exam pattern for RBI Assistant prelims 2022.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
The Prelims exam of RBI Assistant 2022 will follow the pattern mentioned below:
|S. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
General Tips for RBI Assistant Prelims 2022
1. Since RBI has introduced sectional timing even in the prelims, students have to pay attention to time management.
2. It is crucial as you have to attempt several questions to clear sectional and overall cut off as well.
3. You may be barking the wrong trees if you have not prepared yourself to attempt easy questions in the beginning as attempting lengthy or complex questions may consume all your time.
4. Apart from this, your focus must be on your speed and accuracy. Students can expect a high cut-off due to fierce competition.
5. There is no point in increasing the number of attempts if you are not accurate with your answers because the negative marks penalty will only ruin your chances of selection in the exam.
You can practice the most expected questions in the RBI Assistant Test series of BYJU'S Exam Prep Regulatory body Test series.
Do's and Don'ts for RBI Assistant Exam
- Stay calm, do not take stress during the exam even if you are stuck somewhere.
- Read the instructions/directions/questions properly.
- Try to attempt maximum questions in the stipulated time.
- Do not spend too much time on a single question. You must know which question to pick first and which can be skipped for later.
- Do not mark answers on the random guessing.
- Get your admit card printed one day before the exam.
- Do not forget to take your photograph along with the ID proof and admit card.
1. Revision Tips:
- Do not study all night a day before the exam. It will do no good for you. Just keep revising all that you have been preparing so far.
- Go through the basic and advanced level concepts again. So that you can solve the questions with the conventional method as well.
- Make sure you revise all the important things needed to cover at the last moment and revise them thoroughly.
- Revise all the formulae and basic tricks to avoid calculation mistakes in the question.
- Make sure you revise grammar rules to tackle questions based on Parts of Speech.
- You must have made some important notes while preparing for the exam. Scan through those notes before you appear for the exam.
- Make a checklist to ensure that nothing very important is left for the final revision.
- Take mock tests to analyze your performance and improve on your mistakes.
- Work on your past mistakes and do not repeat them in the future.
2. General Tips/Health Tips:
- The time before the actual exam is very important. Aspirants need to be mentally, physically, and emotionally fit so that they can attempt the exam without any worry.
- Try to exercise or meditate every day for at least 15 minutes. This will keep your mind and brain activity working efficiently
- Eat healthy food only. Avoid food that can affect your brain like junk food, oily food, etc.
- Take proper sleep of at least 7-8 hours to feel refreshed and active on the day of the exam.
- Be confident. You have prepared well for the exam, do not let this opportunity slip out of your hands. Make the best use of your time in hand.
3. Tips To attempt the exam:
- Enter the examination hall very confidently and with a well-planned strategy to attempt a maximum number of questions.
- Picking up the right question is the most important to save your time for other questions. If you are stuck somewhere, skip that question for later.
- Know what to pick that can be easily solved and what could be skipped for later.
- Read the questions/instructions carefully, as the examiner might have introduced some changes in the question.
- If you are good at calculation, try not to use pen and paper this will save you time.
4. Tips to manage your time for each section:
- As there is a sectional timing in the exam, you have to complete the required sections in the given time limit only.
- Try to attempt doable and easy questions in the beginning but do not waste much of your time finding the same.
- Your reading skills should be good as only one question will be displayed at one time.
- Plan how much time you should spend on the questions like puzzles and DI.
- Questions like simplification and approximation, Coding-Decoding, Cloze test, Error detection, and other simple topics do not require too much time in thinking or calculating. So attempting these types of questions would be an added advantage for you.
So, aspirants, make use of your time and go through the exam pattern and syllabus again to verify that you have covered all the important topics.
So that you would not be barking the wrong tree at this crucial juncture. We hope you are going to perform to the best of your ability to sail through the RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2022.
If you are aiming to crack RBI Assistant 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.