Here BYJU'S Exam Prep is providing Best Last Minute Tips to Ace RRB JE CBT-2 exam
Review the Syllabus
- Since the time is passing by with every hour, it important to study only those concepts which are included in the syllabus.
- Try to review the syllabus and check all the topics are well covered by you during the preparations.
Time Table for Effective Revision
- Since we are left with only a handful of days, it is recommended to revise 1-2 subjects daily followed by question practice.
- Focus on practising more no.of questions rather than giving much time to theory.
- In JE level exam, it is always beneficial to solve direct questions as it may increase their efficiency also.
Formulas & Short Notes
- As the notification says, the virtual calculator will be provided in the exam, so we can expect a few numerical also in the exam.
- These numerical’s are expected to be based on direct formulas so candidates must remember the formulas or prepare short notes for them.
- These notes will be highly useful in the final hours before the exam to recapitulate all the concepts and formulas in a single go.
Non-Tech Section is Deciding factor
- RRB JE CBT-2 comprises 100 questions from Technical subjects while 50 questions from Non-Tech section.
- It is quite evident that candidates will thoroughly prepare their subjects but it is also important to study the Non-tech section and it will be the rank decider for the exam.
- Try to devote at least 60 mins daily for revision of non-tech section to crack RRB JE CBT-2 exam.
Revision is the Key to Success
- The most important tool to unlock the gate for success is the timely revision.
- No matter how much syllabus you have covered, until all concepts are properly revised before the exam, it is not worth it.
- Candidates must revise the subjects prepared and attempt daily mock Tests to analyse their preparations and improve on various aspects.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!