We are expecting that the students have devoted an adequate amount of time to their preparation in order to ace NPAT 2022. NPAT will be conducted online and the students are expected to prepare according to the test format. Here, in this article candidates will come to know about the last-minute tips to crack the NPAT exam.
Last Minute Preparation Tip for NPAT 2022
Below given are some expert-curated last-minute preparation strategies for NPAT 2022. Follow them to be exam ready.
- Stay Calm- The time before the NPAT exam is going to be extremely stressful but don’t be too hard on yourself. The whole situation will get worse which might affect your performance and you won’t be able to give your 100%.
- Do not start learning new topics- Candidates should not start any new topics days before the exam. Preparing for a new topic will only lead to confusion
- Practice the topics- Last days of preparation are really crucial. Revise the entire NPAT syllabus and the topics to make sure everything is covered. Try practicing the topics that have higher weightage in the exam in order to get a good hold of them.
- Stick to theTime Table- Make a revision timetable for yourself and make sure you stick to that. The time should be equally divided into all the sections and you should be able to complete all the topics.
- Revision- Take out the NPAT book for yourself which has all the formulas and tricks that you would need for your last-minute preparation. Preparing sticky notes will also be helpful. This will brush up your memory and will help avoid the last-minute confusion
- Avoid practicing topic-wise- In these last days of preparation, do not take out a topic from a textbook and practice it. Instead, use the handout material or a few selected questions that you must have ticked upon as important or different i.e. questions that have the application of certain different logics. Only practice these types of questions. This is extremely necessary. Taking NPAT Mocks will not only boost your confidence but also will help you get an idea about the type of paper and the types of questions that shall be asked. It also helps to manage your time too because time is a really important factor. Previous years’ question papers are kind of real indicators of the level of your preparation.
- Improve speed and accuracy- Speed is really crucial. The one hour of your exam time further goes on to decide your college. Accuracy is equally important. Both these factors make up your score, so improving these ought to be on your list throughout, even on your last day of preparation.
- Analyze Yourself- Well, throughout the time of syllabus completion, you would already know about your strengths and weaknesses. Now, in the last days of preparation, make peace with it. If you think of a topic and get absolutely baffled about it so you better leave it to avoid further tension.
- Practice calculation and work on vocabulary- This seems a little tip but is really important. Revise tables, squares, and cubes like a kid again and also use a dictionary to use new words. Some people could be doing this throughout their preparation but if you haven’t up till this point, do it now.
Last but not the least, in these tough times of pandemic, life has taught us about taking good care of our health. Eat well, take breaks, listen to music and go for a walk. Give your 100% and leave the rest to God
All the Best..!
Commentswrite a comment