Last Minute Preparation Tips for ESE Mains 2022 Exam
In the ESE mains 2022 exam, where questions must be attempted in less time, speed is a must with high accuracy. Also, solve mock tests for the practice. Candidates must go through the following last minute preparation tips for the ESE mains 2022 exam before appearing for the examination.
- To maintain a good speed, you must also spend more time on question practice besides revising the theory portion. Remember, this exam is subjective.
- Never spend a lot of time on a single question. Keep good handwriting as you have to write descriptive answers.
- Time management is very important because there is no negative marking. You can get partial marks also if some portion of the question is solved.
- Try to attempt most of the questions and keep your writing speed steady.
- Describe your answers thoroughly, and try to attempt them methodically as some mistakes can cost you good marks
- It would help if you practised mocks to prepare yourself beforehand.
- When giving mock tests, try to finish them before the time is over.
- Keep yourself motivated at all costs.
ESE IES Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Before we give you the tips and tricks for the ESE IES mains exam, let us first revise the exam pattern for the mains exam.
- The ESE Mains exam will be conventional.
- Therefore, all the candidates are advised to ensure that their handwriting is legible.
- Otherwise, UPSC must deduct up to 5% of the total marks. The detailed exam pattern is given below for your reference.
Paper 1: Core Engineering subject
Paper 2: Core Engineering
Also, Check ESE IES Previous Year Mains Cut Off
Effective Tips for ESE Civil, Mechanical, and Electronics, Electrical Mains Exam
As the UPSC conducts the ESE IES exa mechanical, civil, electronics, and electrical engineering, therefore, the candidates must make sure that they follow the following given tips and tricks.
Revise all the Formulas and Short Notes
Revise all the important formulas and be thorough with their usage and application.
Make Your Handwriting Legible
Make sure that your handwriting is legible; otherwise, as per the UPSC ESE 2021 notification, UPSC will be deducting 5% of the total marks.
Take Mock Tests for Effective Revision
Make sure that you take mock tests seriously and analyse your performance. ESE Mock Tests prove to be of utmost help with revising.
Do not overwrite answers.
As the UPSC ESE Mains exam is descriptive, you must ensure that you finish your answers within the given time limit. To ensure that you stick to the given time duration of the exam, do not overwrite the answers or spend more than enough time writing the answer. Do not make your answers lengthy. Stick to the answer on point.
Take Proper Sleep
Make sure that you take adequate sleep to keep yourself active and dynamic.
Achiever's Study material Plan for ESE
- Achiever's Study material Plan for ESE Non-Tech 2022: Click Here
- Achievers Study material Plan For ESE: Civil Engineering
- Achievers Study material Plan For ESE: Mechanical Engineering
- Achievers Study material Plan For ESE: Electrical Engineering
- Achievers Study material Plan For ESE: Electronics Engineering
Related Useful Links
- How to Crack ESE IES 2022 Exam Without Coaching?
- IES Preparation Tips 2022
- UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2022
ESE IES Previous Year Papers PDF
Commentswrite a comment