SBI Clerk Main 2021 exam is around the corner. So it's high time, you must go through the last-minute tips and tricks before the exam. Most of the times students complete the syllabus and do proper preparation but due to some hiccups in the last days before the exam, they tend to do many mistakes in the actual exam. You have to be in a good mindset before the exam to provide your best in the actual exam.
Let's discuss last minutes important and expert tips and tricks for the SBI Clerk Main 2021 exam which is scheduled to be held on 1st October 2021. These last-minute do's and don'ts will definitely help you provide a final touch to your preparation and help you make proper strategies for the exam.
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2021
Let's have a look at the online main exam pattern of SBI Clerk 2021.
Name of Test
No. of Questions
Duration (in Minutes)
2 hours 40 minutes
Last-Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Main 2021 Exam
- You should focus on effective time management. This is one of the most crucial factors of defining success in this exam.
- Focus to maintain a perfect balance between speed and accuracy.
- Start revising the important formulas and tables immediately, as this is the last chance to do so.
- Do not start any new chapter at his point in time. This will only increase your anxiety at the last moment.
- Practice mock tests till the last day of your exam.
- For the last time go through the previous year's paper of SBI Clerk Main
- Take proper sleep before the last night. So that you can have a great focus for the entire exam duration.
- Take care of your health. Drink enough water.
Tips for Reasoning Ability for SBI Clerk Main 2021
- On this subject, a total of 50 questions will be asked with 45 minutes allotted time.
- The ideal order of attempt should be like this –
(d) Direction sense & blood relation
(e) If time allows, you can move on to puzzles/seating arrangements, data sufficiency, or the remaining questions after you've completed these questions.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Clerk Main 2021
- 50 questions would be asked from this topic with 45 minutes allotted time.
- The order of attempt should be as below in the ideal case:
- (a) Number Series
(b) Simplification/ Approximation
(c) Quadratic Equations
(d) Data Interpretation (Arithmetic concepts based)
(e) You can go for the rest of the questions if time permits.
Tips for English Language SBI Clerk Main 2021
- Start with the simpler sections, such as error detection, cloze test, antonyms-synonyms, match the column, and sentence improvement.
- Then you can attempt para jumble and reading comprehension questions which generally take a little longer time.
- Try to attempt a minimum of 25 questions.
- Go through the important grammar rules for the last time once before the exam.
Tips for General Awareness Section
- Revise important facts of the last 5-6 months' current affairs.
- Revise important facts of static Banking Awareness.
- Practice quizzes from the below provided links.
Major Do’s and Don’t for the SBI Clerk 2021 Exam
- When the exam begins, do not get panicked. With a cool head, you can give your 100% in the exam hall.
- First, go through the question and attempt the easier question in the first go and mark slightly trickier questions for the 2nd half of the section.
- Don't make any wild guesses.
- Be ready for some twists in the actual exam, as the exam may include a variety of new topics.
- Take proper sleep last night before the exam.
- Arrange all the important documents mentioned in the admit card to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Make use of the 'Mark for review' option wisely.
- Be careful while choosing questions. Do not get stuck in a specific question.
- Read instructions properly before attempting any question.
So that's all about the important last-minute tips and strategies for the SBI Clerk Main 2021 exam going to be held on 1st October 2021. If you have any doubt, put your query in the comment box.
If you are aiming to crack SBI Clerk Main, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.