IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Check here the online examination pattern for the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2022.
|Name of Tests||Number of|
Time of 2
|English Language/Hindi Language||40||40|
Last-Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Mains 2022 Exam
1. Efficient time management is one of the key parameters of success in the IBPS RRB PO Main exam 2022. You should know the art of picking the easier questions first and leaving the difficult questions.
2. Speed and accuracy are the most vital elements in determining your success in the IBPS RRB PO Main 2022 exam. You should learn to maintain the perfect balance between these 2 elements.
3. Please remember that each wrong response will result in a 0.25-point deduction per question.
4. Start revising the important formulas and tables immediately, as this is the last chance to do so.
5. One of the most essential points is to avoid starting any new or unfamiliar topics at this point in time because this will produce anxiety and confusion.
6. Practice for the IBPS RRB PO PO main 2022 mock tests until the day of the exam.
7. For the last time go through the IBPS RRB PO mains previous year paper to be well-versed and confident with your preparation
Tips for Reasoning Ability for IBPS RRB PO Mains 2022
On this subject, a total of 40 questions will be asked within 50 minutes allotted time. Your score can be increased by taking the reasoning component, which many applicants find to be quite engaging and something they actually love. In the remaining days, answer 5 syllogism and inequality problems.
This section's dominant puzzle and seating arrangement require a good experience. Try all types of puzzles, including those that are designation-based, flat- or floor-based, and 2 variable-based. 5 coding/decoding tests should be attempted. Daily sectional mocks should be given while maintaining trust.
The ideal order of attempts should be like this –
(d) Direction sense & blood relation
(e) If time allows, you can move on to puzzles/seating arrangements, data sufficiency, or the remaining questions after you've completed these questions.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS RRB PO Mains 2022
It is impossible to skip the math portion of the quantitative aptitude test, thus it must be well-prepared. There are several subjects you need to review. Indicators include percentage, ratio and proportion, profit and loss, time and work, SI-CI, etc.
Review square and cube roots, quick calculation techniques, converting percentages to fractions and vice versa, etc. Answer questions from the mains level and conduct sectional mock tests for the quantitative aptitude part.
Make five DI sets each day and try all types of DI, including bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, and tables, among others. Prepare well for the Data Interpretation section because it is significant and worth a lot of points. Fix the missing and incorrect number series.
40 questions would be asked on this topic with 50 minutes allotted time. The order of attempts should be as below in the ideal case:
(a) Number Series
(b) Simplification/ Approximation
(c) Quadratic Equations
(d) Data Interpretation (Arithmetic concepts based)
(e) You can go for the rest of the questions if time permits.
If you are unsure about a question, move on to the next one and return to it later if time permits.
Tips for English Language IBPS RRB PO Mains 2022
In the main exam, this is one of the areas that students struggle with the most. However, if you use last-minute advice, you will undoubtedly succeed. Review all of the crucial grammatical rules.
Start with the simpler sections, such as error detection, cloze test, antonyms-synonyms, match the column, and sentence improvement.
Then you can attempt para jumble and reading comprehension questions which generally take a little longer time.
Try to attempt a minimum of 25 questions. Go through the important grammar rules for the last time once before the exam.
Tips for General Awareness/Computer Awareness Section
You can distinguish yourself from your rivals in the general awareness component of the mains exam, so make sure you thoroughly review current affairs. Review the past six months of current events, but if you haven't read them yet, at least skim the past three. Read the Budget & Economic survey's key points.
To optimize their score in the IBPS RRB PO mains 2022, candidates must not take this portion lightly and must prepare for it thoroughly.
- Revise important facts of the last 5-6 month's current affairs.
- Revise important chapters of the Computer Awareness section like computer memory, internet, virus, input-output device, computer software, and hardware, etc.
- Revise important facts of static Banking Awareness.
- Practice quizzes from the below provided links.
Major Do’s and Don’t for the IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam
Keep editing your handwritten notes and other resources, and pay attention to both your accuracy and speed. Candidates must attempt the most questions in the shortest amount of time while retaining accuracy. Make sure to avoid making the same errors in the IBPS RRB PO mains exam as you did in the practice tests.
- When the exam begins, do not get panicked. With a cool head, you can give your 100% in the exam hall.
- Do read the questions properly first.
- First, go through the question and attempt the easier question in the first go and mark slightly trickier questions for the 2nd half of the section.
- Don't make any wild guesses.
- Be ready for some twists in the actual exam, as the exam may include a variety of new topics.
- Take proper sleep last night before the exam.
- Arrange all the important documents mentioned in the admit card to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Make use of the 'Mark for review' option wisely.
So that's all about the important last-minute tips and strategies for the IBPS RRB PO PO Main 2022 exam going to be held on 1st October 2022. If you have any doubt, put your query in the comment box.
Practice SBI & IBPS PO 2022 Prelims and Mains Mock Test for FREE to get better scores - SBI & IBPS PO Mock Test
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Bank Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment