Important Last Minute Revision Tips for DSSSB AE 2021 Exam
Here BYJU’S Exam Prep is providing Best Last Minute Tips to Ace DSSSB AE 2021 exam
1. Review the DSSSB AE Syllabus
- Since time is running out every hour, it is important to study only those ideas that are included in the syllabus.
- Try to update the syllabus and check that all the topics are well covered by you during the preparation.
2. Time Table for Effective Revision
- With only a few days left, it is recommended that we review 1-2 lessons daily followed by practice questions.
- Focus on doing more questions than reading theory.
- In AE level exams, it is always beneficial to solve specific questions because it can also increase its effectiveness because questions are asked directly in these exams.
3. Keep key Concepts and Formulae on finger-tips
- Review all the formulas and key concepts and try to remember them with shortcuts and strategies.
- Brief notes covering all the main formulas and ideas for each topic should be addressed.
- Try as many questions as you can to review the formulas.
4. Non-Tech Section is Deciding factor
- DSSSB AE comprises 100 questions from Technical subjects while 100 questions from the Non-Tech section.
- You can see that both have equal weightage in the exam so focus on both portions equally.
- It is quite understandable that applicant will thoroughly prepare their subjects but it is also important to study the Non-tech section and it will be the deciding factor in the selection in the exam.
- Try to devote at least 2-3 hours daily for revision of the non-tech section to crack DSSSB AE 2021 exam.
5. Revision Tips
- It is not advisable to study any new topics in the last minutes of the exam. There will be a loss of time as new subjects take more time eventually.
- As a result, one may not be able to comprehend complete concepts, adding to the burden.
- Be sure of your efforts so far in this regard, because it will definitely help you in the exam hall.
- As a result, rather than moving on to other topics, use this time for effective revision.
6. Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Try to have hope and confidence in yourself.
- Applicants should work very hard until they get their intended results.
- The result of mock papers should never discourage an Applicants desire to succeed.
7. Do not put your health on the back foot
- Light exercise and warmth will help you stay healthy.
- After a hard day of preparation, simple music or meditation can help you relax.
- Arrangements should be made throughout the day to prevent overnight study.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.