ONGC Important Revision Tips & Exam Pattern
Before we move to the last-minute revision tips for the ONGC exam, a complete understanding of the ONGC Non-Executive posts exam pattern & syllabus is a must. After understanding the ONGC pattern & syllabus then it gives a better idea to the aspirants on what topic should revise first. The aspirants of ONGC can check the updated ONGC Exam Pattern in the table given below:
Part – A
General Mental Ability & Aptitude- Interpersonal Skills, Logical Reasoning/ Analytical/ comprehension Ability, etc.
Part – B
Subject/ Domain related
Read here, ONGC Exam Pattern
Last Minute Revision Tips to Crack ONGC Exam 2022
Before appearing in the examination, last-minute revision tips is very important as it gives you an idea about what to do and not in the examination. Check out the important revision tips for the ONGC exam listed below.
- In the ONGC Exam pattern, where 100 questions have to be attempted in 120 minutes so the speed is a must with high accuracy.
- To maintain a good speed & accuracy, you will have to spend more time on questions practice besides revising the theory portion also.
- Do not spend too much time on a single question. If you are stuck on a single question then you are wasting your time, so left it and try to solve other questions.
- Time management is very important as you have to solve 100 questions in 2 hours, so try to manage your time from the beginning of the ONGC exam.
- Try to attempt maximum questions with accuracy. Solve the paper completely as there is no negative marking in the ONGC Exam.
- Instead of using the formulae, each question can be answered in another way. So, try to see the problem and figure out what's asked. Practice will give you an idea of how to use tricks behind aptitude questions.
- ONGC Mock tests will help you a lot in the preparation for the exam.
- Only short notes on important formulas and topics can be revised at the last minute. As a result, always prepare your own tricks to help you remember concepts and formulas.
- You should practice ONGC previous year's questions so that you can prepare yourself beforehand.
- Try to give at least 1 mock test daily on the basis of the latest ONGC exam pattern, When giving mock tests, try to finish them before the time is over.
- Preparation distraction is particularly typical among applicants in the last days of the examination. Distractions must be avoided at all costs during the last days of ONGC exam preparation. By doing this, you can keep yourself calm and give your best in the last days of examination.
- In order to crack the ONGC Exam, Never lose motivation. If you're feeling low on confidence, talking to your mentor at the last minute is a great move.
Important Documents to Carry for ONGC Exam
The aspirants must ensure that they are carrying the following documents for the ONGC exam:
- Aspirants need to download their ONGC admit card and carry 2-3 copies of it.
- Aspirants need to carry one valid Govt. ID Proof like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
- Aspirants need to carry one passport-size photograph.
So, all the best for your ONGC exam and be relaxed on the day of the exam. Be safe and take all the precautions related to Covid-19 while giving your exam.
Commentswrite a comment