Last Minute Revision Tips for RRB NTPC 2021 Phase 7
The last few days leading up to the exam demand smart preparation. Last-minute preparation tips and tricks for candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC exam benefits you in getting success and achieving your dreams.
Create an Effective Study Plan:
The first tip to prepare well for RRB NTPC is to manage your time well and create a well-thought-out study plan. You need to create the plan after analysing your strengths and weaknesses and separating the topics based on it. While creating a timetable, you should also keep slots open for revision and mock tests.
Do a Smart Revision
As you know, the syllabus of RRB NTPC is very broad, therefore, reviewing the topics in which you already have a stronghold will give you an upper hand in the actual examination. In the last days, it is advised not to touch any new topic and revise the topics in which you have a strong command. This will help you bring down your anxiety level and at the same time boost your confidence.
Revision is an important step which helps to recall the important formulas, concepts, and other facts. While revising, do not go on studying large chunks of study material, instead use short notes that you have created earlier during your preparation.
Prioritize the Topics for Revision:
- With only a few days remaining for the paper, the only strategy which aids you in doing wonders is revision.
- It is time to brush up the base concepts, formulas, and essential topics.
- First revise the topic having highest weightage and then move on to less important topics
Picking the Right Revision materials:
- We suggest that don’t revise large chunks of study materials instead use short notes.
- Invest your time and hard work on the topics which you have mastered to enhance your confidence level.
- You must formulate section-wise strategies.
Practice Mock Tests and Previous Question Papers:
- Aspirants must solve past year’s question papers and mock tests to enhance their performance. It also helps in apprehending the difficulty level of the exam and your question-solving ability.
- You can improve your accuracy and achieve success by understanding the exam level, essential topics, and exact exam pattern.
- By practicing mock tests and previous questions, you can analyze your performance and follow the critical problems asked every year. You can give yourself an idea of actual paper by attempting these questions within the time limit.
Tips to Attempt Mock Test
- You have only 90 minutes to attempt the exam. Therefore, you must balance the time with accuracy and speed. You must give your best shot in a given time frame.
- Attempting the mock test helps you in analyzing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Start by solving the questions for which you have the confidence and the ones which carry the higher weightage.
- You can follow this indicative strategy, or you can modify this as per your strengths. Firstly, try to attempt the Reasoning section in the first 12-14 minutes. You can give the next 25 minutes for the QA section. Leave the General Awareness section for the last 8-10 minutes.
- If you are stuck on one question, then move ahead with the next one and do not waste your time on one.
- Do not spend too much time on a single problem or section. Try to solve all the parts in a specific time frame.
- You must keep in mind that you get only a minute to answer a question. So, if you are not sure to solve a problem in a minute, then skip that one.
Relax Your Mind and Sleep Properly:
- Rejuvenate your physical and mental strength by sleeping appropriately.
- Keep yourself stress-free to perform better in the exam. Be comfortable and calm so that the brain can give its best-ever performance.
- Concentrate and focus on your strategy.
- Take a healthy and balanced diet.
- Try not to spend the whole night before the paper for revision or preparation.
Be Positive and Confident:
- Stay positive and confident in the exam for that ultimate victory. Handle the paper with a positive attitude.
- Do not panic. Be self-reliant and give it your best.
Important points to Remember During the Exam
- During the exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you have not studied.
- First, solve the questions in which you have confidence rather than guessing the answers.
- Leverage the method of elimination in complicated problems and try to get answers by it.
- Maintain your speed and accuracy to maximize your score. Be careful and vigilant of negative marking.
- Read the questions entirely and carefully to understand what is being asked. Avoid the blunder of reading incomplete questions and answering them incorrectly.
It is crucial to bear in mind that last-minute preparation does not imply in-depth studies. We advise the aspirants to brush up all the vital topics for clearing this exam with ease.
All the Best
Gradeup today to score better!