GATE ECE 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the GATE 2022 admit card release date in the given table. Candidates can also check other important dates from the below table.
GATE 2022 Date
Exam Conducting Authority
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITGKP)|
|Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
GATE Admit Card 2022 Release Date
January 15, 2022
GATE ECE 2022 Exam Date
February 6, 2022 (Announced)
Answer Key Date
|3rd Week of February 2022 (Expected)|
Declaration of GATE 2022 Result
March 17, 2022
GATE ECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Before moving to the last 15 days preparation tips for GATE ECE 2022 exam, let us check the GATE ECE 2022 Exam Pattern in the table given below:
3 hours (180 minutes)
Number of Questions
Important Topics to Focus in the Last 15 Days for GATE ECE
Some of the top topics that should be concentrated in the last 15 days are as follows -
How Mock Tests will assist in these 15 days?
(1) Improves time managing & improves speed and accuracy
GATE will be a CBT Exam. To maximize your score with such a pattern, you must try the maximum number of questions in the limited allotted time. The best way to attain this is by regularly practising GATE ECE 2022 mock tests. This will help you develop your time-management skill and speed to attempt questions but will also assist you in building up accuracy.
(2) Know your weak and strong areas
After every mock, you can examine your performance. The topics in which you are satisfied are your strong areas & you can work on these areas to make them stronger so that if you get questions from these topics, you can attempt them easily.
(3) Get a notion of the actual exam interface before the real exam
The best part about mock tests is getting the same interface as the real exam. Mocks Tests are always designed similarly to get along with the actual exam interface and experience.
(4) Improve your score gradually
It is very important to analyze a mock test before attempting a new one. The mistake which occurs during mock tests can be of different categories. You can attempt the next mock on the identification and eventually work on them. And this goes on - which subsequently increases your scores gradually.
Last 15 days Important Tips for GATE ECE 2022
- Having a Proper diet eating good food always keeps your enthusiasm alive and maintain the energy to practice daily.
- Revise the Important Topics: Now, you should focus on the topics you have already prepared. Please pick up the subjects that you are most comfortable with, and revise them. We suggest you not learn everything from scratch now.
- Go Through Previous Year Question Papers: This will help candidates understand the examination pattern. Aspirants should practice the GATE ECE previous year's papers during the revision time to know the time limit and practice weak areas.
- Eat. Sleep. Practice. Repeat
Tips for solving Paper
- If you feel stuck on any particular query, move on to the next one rather than squandering time on it.
- Fix the duration for each section and procedure within the time constraint you allot for each section.
- Devote at least 1 hour regularly for each section.
- Be comfortable, Be confident, try to manage your nervousness.
Other Important Articles for GATE Preparation:
- How to use Virtual Calculator for GATE 2022
- Topper's strategy for GATE Exam preparation
- GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus
GATE 2022 Preparation with BYJU's Exam Prep Online Classroom Program:
|GATE Exam Related Links|
|GATE Pattern||GATE Cut Off 2022|
|GATE Exam Registration||GATE Response Sheet|
|NIELIT Scientist B Previous Year Papers||GATE 2022 Fees|
|GATE Syllabus for CSE||GATE Eligibility Criteria 2022|
|GATE Total Marks||HPCL Salary|
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
All the Best !!