Exam Pattern of PSTCL JE 2021
Name of the Post
GK/GA, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language
Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)
Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)
Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)
Lower Division Clerk/Typist
1. Static/Current Affairs/GK: 20 Marks
2. Basic Computer Knowledge: 10 Marks
3. Logical Reasoning/Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
4. Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
5. General English: 25 Marks
15 Days Revision Plan for PSTCL JE 2021 Exam
How will mock tests help You in these 15 days for the PSTCL exam preparation? Learn below.
(1) Time management & Enhances Speed and Accuracy
PSTCL JE 2021 exam will be an objective type with 100 Questions for a duration of 2 hours. There will be 60 questions of your concern discipline and 40 marks will be of the non-technical portion so to maximize your score with such a pattern, it becomes very important for you that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions in the limited amount of time allotted. The best way to attain this is by regularly Attempting mock tests. Attempting Mock Tests will not only help you develop your time-management skill and speed to attempt questions but will also assist you in building up accuracy.
(2) Know your Weak and Strong Areas
After Attempting each mock test you have to review your performance, this will help you to understand your grey areas i.e what are your strong subjects or topics and what are weak areas and then you can systematically work on it. You can practice more questions of the subject who are weak by mock test. The mock test also analyses the data of % correct question and wrong question and compare it with the toppers so this will help you in knowing how much you need to increase your knowledge and where you stand.
Click Here to Register for MMC: AE and JE
Click here to Register for MMC: Electrical
(3) Feel and Fair Idea of Real Exam
Mocks Tests are always designed in a similar manner as that in a real exam so that you get along with the actual exam interface and experience. you can feel the same situation as that in a real exam. It also depends on candidates how they take the mock test, serious candidates can feel the same pressure that arises in the real exam.
(4) Improve your Score Gradually
It is very important to analyze a mock test before attempting a new one. The mistake which occurs during mock tests can be of different categories - it can be a calculation mistake, knowing the concepts but have forgotten while attempting the mocks, or not knowing the concepts at all. It is through analyzing that you will come to know where you need to work & what are concepts that you need to revise or learn. By identifying them and eventually working on them, you can attempt the next mock. And this goes on - which subsequently results in an increase in your scores gradually.
Few Important Tips for PSTCL JE 2021 Exam
- If you feel stuck on any particular question, just move on to the next one rather than wasting time on it.
- Fix the time for the Technical section and non-technical section question and practice within the time constraint you allot for each section.
- Devote at least 1 hour on a regular basis for each section.
- Try to Give at least one mock test on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable, Be confident, try to manage your nervousness
- Have a Proper diet, eating good food always keeps your enthusiasm alive and maintains the energy to practice on a daily basis.
- Revise the Important Topics: Now you should focus on the topics you have already prepared. You can take the subjects that you are most comfortable with, and revise them. As not much time is left I would suggest you not read anything from scratch now.
- Plan your test-taking strategy: You should have your test-taking strategy ready before the exam. It will help you in achieving your success. With the help of the Mock test, you will be able to know your weakness and strengths.
- Give more Mock tests: Give at least 10 mock tests in the remaining days, So It will help you to estimate the time and effort that you have to put into each subject.
- Go Through Previous Year Question Papers: This will help candidates to have an idea of the examination pattern. Aspirants should practice the previous year's papers during the revision time so that they can know the time limit and can practice weak areas.
- Eat. Sleep. Practice. Repeat!
For Practising and Revising more on the subjects, you click on the links given below
SSC-JE ME 120 Days Study Plan: Step-Up Study Plan
SSC-JE CE 120 Days Study Plan: Step-Up Study Plan
SSC-JE EE 120 Days Study Plan: Step-Up Study Plan
You can avail of Online Classroom Program for all AE & JE Exams:
Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses and 160+ Mock Tests)
You can avail of BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai!
Commentswrite a comment