The GATE ECE exam is being conducted on the already decided date and will not be postponed. Students preparing for GATE ECE 2022 are advised to invest their precious time with care. Small extra efforts can be really life-changing for the candidates. To acquire success, here are some valuable tips that will help the students design their last week's preparations for GATE 2022.
GATE ECE 2022: Dates to Remember
GATE 2022 Date
Exam Conducting Authority
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITGKP)|
|Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
GATE Admit Card 2022 Release Date
January 15, 2022
GATE ECE 2022 Exam Date
February 6th, 2022 (Announced)
Answer Key Date
|3rd Week of February 2022 (Expected)|
Declaration of GATE 2022 Result
March 17, 2022
- Studying new topics in the last week is not advisable. New subjects require some extra time which results in a loss of time.
- Moreover, one may not be able to grasp complete concepts, and this exerts more pressure.
- Therefore, use this time for effective revision instead of new topics.
Keep key Concepts and Formulae at your fingertips.
- Revise all the formulae and main concepts and try to crystallize them.
- Short notes including all the important formulae and key concepts of each subject must be referred to.
- To revise the formulae, attempt as many questions as possible.
Analyze your Strategy before Examination
- Solve mock papers or previous year papers and examine time management and accurateness for the examination.
- Based on the mock test results, try to alter the strategy to be followed in the exam.
Strive for a Positive Attitude
- Try to be optimistic and have self-belief.
- Mock test results should never avert candidate and their desire to succeed.
- Candidates should try to put in their best effort till they acquire the expected results.
Do not Ignore your Health.
- Keep yourself physically fit with light exercise and warmups.
- After long hours of preparation, light music or meditation relieves stress.
- Preparations should be carried out during the daytime to avoid late-night studies.
Along with the GATE Electronics Syllabus, it's also important for GATE candidates to comprehend the subject-wise weightage for the GATE 2022 ECE exam. By exploring GATE subject-wise weightage, aspirants will understand the most important subject to consider and decide the priority accordingly. As per last year question paper analysis for revision, the suggestable table is given below:
This analysis is based on the previous year's question papers of GATE and it's just tentative so we advise the students to study and revise all the subjects thoroughly to score more marks in the GATE examination.
While you must prepare well for the exam in terms of syllabus and subject topics, the GATE exam day strategy and last-minute tips are crucial to give that edge to all the preparation. We hope that the GATE last-minute tips and exam day guidelines will help you prepare for your exam day and allow you to taste success in the exam. Read it here:
Let us see some important tips that candidates can follow to crack GATE ECE.
- Attempt Full-length GATE ECE Mock Test papers
- Solve GATE ECE Numericals
- Revise all the GATE ECE topics completely as many times as possible
- Avoid starting new or confusing topics
The following articles are useful for your upcoming preparation for the GATE Exam:
All the Very best for the GATE 2022 Exam..!!