Importance of Polity Section in CDS exam
The questions in the Polity section will have a huge impact on one's success in the exam.
- The number of questions from the Polity section ranges from 20-22.
- The questions are pretty straightforward and usually picked up from the standard text books.
- Practicing few mock tests will enable one to sail through the polity section easily.
- Polity-based questions are also asked in other competitive exams such as the Civil Services Exam and the SSC Exam.
- Hence a strong foundation in this subject will help the aspirant to attempt other exams also.
We bring you a live session by Akash Randev Sir on 'How to Prepare Polity For CDS 2 2022 Exam' click on the image below to watch this session live.
CDS Polity Trend Analysis
CDS GK exam is conducted for a total of 120 questions for 100 marks with a time duration of 2 hours. After thorough research and understanding of the paper, our BYJU'S Exam Prep mentors have shared the following detailed CDS Polity analysis for your reference:
Topic Wise Weightage & CDS Marks Distribution for G.S. Paper
The subject wise weightage for the CDS examination General Studies paper is given in the following table:-
|CDS 1 2022||18|
|CDS 2 2022||19|
|CDS 1 2021||19|
CDS 2 2020
CDS 1 2020
CDS 2 2019
CDS 1 2019
CDS 2 2018
CDS 1 2018
CDS 2 2017
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App