KVS PGT Computer Science Recruitment 2022: Most Common FAQs
Q1. What is the educational qualification required for KVS PGT Computer Science?
A1. PGT stands for Post Graduate Teacher. PGT teaches classes from 11th to 12th.
KVS PGT Educational Qualification
1. At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Q2. For what pay scale is KVS PGT Computer Science candidates entitled?
A2. KVS PGT Computer Science candidates entitled for PAY LEVEL 8 - Rs 47600-151100/-
Q3. What is the upper age limit for KVS PGT Computer Science candidates?
A3. The upper age limit for KVS PGT Computer Science candidates - 40 years.
Q4. For KVS PGT Computer Science posts candidates should have proficiency in which language?
A4. Candidates should have proficiency in English & Hindi language.
Q5. What is the desirable qualification required for KVS PGT Computer Science candidates?
A5. The desirable qualification required for KVS PGT Computer Science and Knowledge of computer applications.
Q6. Does candidates with Special B.Ed. eligible for KVS PGT Computer Science posts?
A6. Candidates with Special B.Ed. are not eligible for KVS PGT Computer Science posts.
Q7. What are the age relaxation criteria for KVS PGT Computer Science posts?
A7. Mentioned below is the age relaxation criteria for KVS PGT Computer Science posts:-
Q8.What is the mode of selection for KVS PGT Computer Science posts?
A8. The mode of selection for KVS PGT Computer Science posts:-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
- KVS reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in written examination and interview separately.
- The decision of KVS about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding.
- The final merit list of PGTS will be based on the performance of the candidates in written tests, interviews, and performance tests (where applicable).
- The weightage of written tests and interviews will be 85:15 for the post of PGTs.
Q9. What is the procedure for candidates with disabilities in KVS PGT Computer Science posts?
A9. Candidates having a disability of 40% or more, if they need Scribe, will have to bring their own scribe to assist them in the examination. There is no restriction with regard to educational qualification or age etc. for the scribe. Compensatory time to be allowed for all candidates with disabilities of 40% or more is 20 minutes per hour of examination. Reservation of vacancies for persons with disabilities will be given as per the Govt. of India rules.
Q 10. What is the exam scheme for KVS PGT Computer Science posts?
A 10. The exam scheme for KVS PGT Computer Science posts:-
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)