KVS PRT Concerned Subject Syllabus 2022
KVS PRT Concerned Subject Syllabus 2022
The subject paper will assess the candidates’ ability in the following areas :
- Core language Competency (Hindi and English)
- General Science
- General Maths
- Environmental science
1. Core Language Competency:
The candidate should have an adequate understanding of the English and Hindi language to deal with students in Elementary Classes. The ability to comprehend the texts and express them effectively in writing/orally will be measured through written tests and interviews.
Articles/Determinants, Prepositions, Verb forms, Adjectives, Tenses, Modal Auxiliaries, Active/ Passive, Reported speech, Punctuation Letter Writing-formal & informal, Essay on current issues, Speech, vocabulary, idioms and phrases, Antonym & Synonyms, Methods of teaching English at the elementary level
- हिन्दी पाठ्यक्रम:
व्यवहारिक-व्याकरण: भाषा, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण क्रिया अव्यय, लिंग, /पुल्लिंग, स्त्रीलिंग/उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, वचन/एकवचन, बहुवचन/वाक्य रचना, विलोम या विपरीतार्थक शब्द, समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे, अलंकार, विराम चिन्ह, पदपरिचय संधि एकार्थी शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, तत्सम-तदभव शब्द, समास लोकोक्तियाफं, मुहावरे अपठिन गद्यांश भाषा शिक्षण की प्रभावी विधियाँ
2. General Science:
- Living word, Human Body, Plant Life, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Food
- The Universe: Natural phenomenon, planets, Indian space research programme
- Our country – Its surface, natural resources, food & crop.
- Matter, the concept of elements, molecules, and atoms. The basic structure of atom, Radioactivity, gases, and liquids, and classification of Hydrocarbons. Chemical and physical changes. Greenhouse effect, photosynthesis
- Motion: displacement, velocity; uniform and non-uniform motion along a straight line; acceleration, distance-time and velocity, the idea of uniform circular motion. Force and motion, inertia, momentum, force and acceleration action and reaction forces. Elementary idea of conservation of momentum, conservation of energy, simple machine.
3. General Maths:
- Number System, estimation of numbers, Place value, use of symbols, word problems on number operations involving large numbers, conversions of units of length & mass, Multiples and factors, Even/odd and prime/composite numbers, prime factorization, HCF and LCM, Rationale numbers. Whole numbers Seeing patterns: identifying and formulating, rules, Integers, Properties of integers, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, percentages, profit & loss, work & time velocity & distance simple and compound interest, binomials, polynomials, basic of algebra, linear equation, quadratic equation & word related problems
- Basic geometrical ideas: Line, line segment, ray. Open and closed figures. Angle – Vertex, arm, interior and exterior, Triangle – vertices, sides, angles, interior, Quadrilateral – Sides, vertices, angles, Circle – Center, radius, diameter, arc, Concept of perimeter Data handling Pictograph – scaling in pictographs and its interpretation.
- General understanding of perimeter using regular shapes. Shapes of different kinds with the same perimeter. Area of various regular- geometric shapes. Measuring areas of different shapes with the help of a graph.
The concept of volume, measurement of volume using a basic unit, the volume of a cube, cuboids, and cylinder, Volume and capacity (the measurement of capacity). The surface area of a cube, cuboids, and cylinder.
4. Environmental Science:
- Primary Institutions of democracy, Local bodies, State bodies, National bodies, citizen’s rights in the democracy, Role of panchayat and Nagarpalikas in education, health, and other social services. Population growth in India; distribution, density & growth, sex ratio, rural-urban composition, education, Human development indicators.
- Common Diseases, Deficiency diseases & Communicable diseases and their prevention. First Aid and Our Health Services at village and District Level, Natural Calamities – their causes impact and steps to reduce the effect, Transport and Communication
- Their impact, Natural Resources-Air, Water, Soil and Land (Minerals, Metals, non-metals)
- Resources and Development Natural resources:
Forest and minerals, water resources, irrigation system, and crop pattern.
- Map of India: Location of identification, understanding of globe with special reference to Latitude, Longitude & time, Five Years plans, National freedom movement, cultural renaissances, social reformers of India.
PGT & PRT Concerned Subject Syllabus 2022
In PGT Concerned Subject candidates can choose the subject on the basis of post-graduation subject. Candidates can download all concerned subject syllabi given below.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)