Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET 2020) Answer Key released. The exam was conducted on 27th of September by the University of Mysore. Candidates can check the answer key by visiting the website of KSET. If any candidate found any discrepancy in answer key then they can challenge the KSET provisional answer key. Candidate can challenge the answer key by paying a fee of Rs 1000 and it is refundable if the candidate claim is found correct. KSET decision will be final in case of challenged answer key and result will be declared on the basis of the final answer key. Below we have provided the procedure of challenging the answer key of KSET 2020. The last date for challenging the answer key of KSET is 19 October 2020.
KSET (Karnataka State Eligibility Test) is an eligibility test conducted by the University of Mysore to determine the eligibility of candidates for the position of Assistant Professor. Aspirants aiming to become Assistant Professor in universities or colleges located across Karnataka must clear the exam. Download KSET 2020 Answer Key by clicking on the link given below. Candidate can raise objection on KSET answer key by following the procedure given below.
KSET Exam Date 2020 and Other Events
Application form begins
03st February 2020
Last date for Submission
06th March 2020
KSET Exam Date
27th September 2020
KSET Answer Key Released
05th October 2020
Last date for raising objections against answer keys
19th October 2020
How to download KSET answer key 2020?
Step 1: Visit the KSET Website for downloading the KSET provisional answer key
Step 2: In the news and event section click on answer key 2020.
Step 3: Now, click on the Answer key 2020 link for KSET answer key download.
Step 4: Click on the answer key of subject candidate appeared.
Importance of KSET provisional answer key 2020
- Provisional Answer key of KSET 2020 helps the candidate to challenge the answer key of KSET.
- Candidate can challenge the answer key by paying Rs. 1000.
- Rs. 1000 is paid back if the candidate claim is found correct.
- KSET decision will be final in case of challenged answer key and result will be declared on the basis of the final answer key
KSET 2020 Answer key- Marking scheme
- Paper-1: Fifty (50) multiple-choice questions of two marks each.
- Paper-2: Hundred (100) multiple-choice question of two marks each.
- There is no Negative Marking in Paper-1 and Paper-2.
How to raise an objection on KSET 2020 answer key
Step 1: Visit the KSET Website.
Step 2: In the news and event section click on the Last Date for submission of objects.
Step 3: Check all the details. For challenging each answer key candidate has to pay Rs 1000. Rs. 1000 is refundable in case of a correct claim. KSET decision will be final in case of final answer key.
Step 4: For raising objections against the answer key, click here to fill the application form.
KSET Answer Key FAQs
1. Where to download the KSET Answer key?
Ans: Candidate can download the answer key from the official website of KSET.
2. What is the difference between provisional answer key and final answer key?
Ans: The provisional answer is released just after the exam for the candidate to evaluate their score and challenge the answer key in case of any mistake.
3. Where can I challenge the answer key of KSET 2020?
Ans: Candidate can challenge the answer key by filling the form and sending it to KSET with the demand draft of Rs. 1000.
4. Is the money refundable for challenging the answer key of KSET 2020?
Ans: If the claim made by the candidate is found correct, then the Rs. 1000 is refunded back to the candidate.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to 6+ structured live courses and 200+ Mock tests.
All the Best.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep