Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has already notified for the recruitment of probationary officers for the Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) 2020 on 31st January 2020. The Examination is also regarded as the Gazetted Probationers Exam (GPE). KPSC-KAS Examination is conducted in three stages: Preliminary, Main, and Interview. KPSC KAS prelims consist of 2 papers and are held for a duration of 2 hours each.
KPSC Previous Year Question Papers
Below given is the direct link to download the KPSC KAS previous year question papers PDF for both Paper 1 and Paper 2:
Previous Year Paper
KPSC-KAS Prelims Question Paper 2017
KPSC-KAS Prelims Question Paper 2014
KPSC-KAS Prelims Question Paper 2011
KPSC conducts KPSC-KAS Examination on a regular basis for the recruitment in various administrative posts of Grade A and Grade B in the Karnataka state department. Posts are of administrative in nature and consist of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Revenue Officer (RO), etc. Each year 2-3 lakhs candidates appear for this examination.
Key Benefits of KPSC KAS Previous Year Question Papers
- Help in understanding the latest exam pattern.
- Taking the test in an exam like an environment and let you avoid silly mistakes
- Beneficial in highlighting important topics being asked n previous year papers.
- Previous Year KPSC Question Papers are the best and closest Mock test to that of the real exam. Practicing these papers test your level of Preparation and also lets you know the areas where you need to focus more.
- Questions from Previous Year Papers are sometimes being directly asked.
Check other links also:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.