JNUEE 2021 is а university-level entrаnсe exаm соnduсted оnсe every yeаr. The exаminаtiоn is соnduсted fоr саndidаtes seeking аdmissiоn intо vаriоus undergrаduаte (UG), роstgrаduаte (РG), M.Рhil, Р.hD., аnd integrаted соurses. The exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Eligibility criteria are different for different subjects. Check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check all the important details about the JNUEE exam mentioned below:
JNUEE Exam 2021 Key Highlights
Before discussing the eligibility criteria and important details, let's have a look at the basic information about JNUEE Exam:
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Full Form||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||BA (Hons.), MA, M.Sc., MCA & PhD|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
JNUEE Exam 2021 Important Dates
The candidate can check all the important dates related to the JNUEE Exam 2021 mentioned below:
|Notification Released||July 2021|
|Application Form Start Date||27.07.2021|
|Application Form Last Date||27.08.2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 days before the Exam|
|JNUEE 2021 Exam Date||20, 21, 22, 23 Sept 2021|
|Result Declaration||October 2021|
|Viva Voce Dates||November 2021|
JNUEE Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for that particular course as per the JNU guidelines. All the eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below:
Eligibility For M.Sc (Life Sciences):
- Саndidаtes must hаve а bасhelоr’s degree in рhysiсаl, biоlоgiсаl оr аgriсulturаl sсienсes and secured a minimum оf 55% mаrks under the 10+2+3 eduсаtiоn раttern are eligible to apply for the M.Sc in Life Sciences.
Eligibility For M.Phil and PhD:
- Саndidаtes must hаve а mаster’s degree in the relаted subjeсt and secured a minimum оf 50% mаrks aggregate to apply for this course.
- The candidates should be minimum of 17 years to apply for the JNUEE 2021 Exam.
- Both Indians and Foreign students are allowed to apply for JNUEE 2021 Exam.
JNUEE Exam 2021 Application Process
There are some steps that need to be followed to complete the online application form. The last to fill the application form is 27th August 2021. Candidates need to fill the application before the last date. Check all the steps for filling the application form mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration Process:
- Go to the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Press the "Application Form" button.
- Fill in all the details like name, mobile number, mail id and register yourself.
- An application number will be sent on the official mail id. Note that enrollment number for future purposes.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form:
- Click again on the Application Form button and sign in with your enrollment number and password.
- Complete the application form by providing the personal and academic details. Required details are mentioned below:
a. Mother's Name
b. Father's Name
f. Academic record
g. School and University Name.
h. Name and Address of the College
Step 3: Documents Submission:
Candidates need to upload the required documents in the 3rd step. Check all the required documents mentioned below:
- Scanned Photographs with a size of 20 Kb to 50 Kb and in JPG format needs to be uploaded.
- A scanned Signature with a size of 10 Kb to 20 Kb in JPG format needs to be uploaded.
- A valid mail id and mobile number are mandatory for the application. All the important information and updates related to the exam will be sent on the registered mail id.
- Applications without required documents and application fees will be rejected.
- Fill in all the details carefully as no correspondence regarding change of details shall be entertained at any later stage.
JNUEE Exam 2021 Application Fee
Check the application fee detail for JNUEE Exam 2021 mentioned below:
|Category||1 Program Fee||2 Programs Fee||3 Programs Fee|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.310 ( Rs.110 for BPL)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 530||Rs.415 (Rs. 215 for BPL)||Rs. 500 (Rs. 300 for BPL)|
- After paying the application fee, the candidate needs to take the printout of the application form and send it to the registered via speed post/registered post:
Section Officer (Admissions)
Room No. 28
Jawaharlal Nehru University
JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern before starting the preparation. It gives an idea about the difficulty level and the competition level of the exam. Candidates can check the exam pattern mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT), Online|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Language of the Exam||English|
|Number of Questions asked||1000 Questions|
|Type of the Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||Different for different programs|
The exam pattern is different for different programs. Candidates need to check the exam pattern mentioned below:
|For M.Sc (Life Science)|
JNUEE Exam 2021 Cutoff
Cutoff marks are the minimum marks that a candidate needs to secure to qualify for the exam. Every year the cutoff varies for different programs. Check the previous year cutoff mentioned below:
|Program of Study||General||OBCSC/ST & PH|
|M.Phil/Ph.D, Pre Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Tech/Ph.D/MPH/Ph.D||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A/MCA/M.Sc, B.A (Hons) 1 and 2nd year and part-time programs||30%||27%||25%|