Jawaharlal Nehru University PhD Admission 2021 - Delhi University offers various research courses under the PhD program in various departments. The institution invited applications for PhD admissions via JNUEE 2021. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria detailed below in this article before applying for the Delhi University PhD admission 2021-22. The application fee for the applicants For PhD admission 2021 Delhi University will be Rs. 300/- for each course.
Candidates can check important dates, selection process, eligibility conditions etc. below in this article.
- The exam will be conducted by NTA through online mode.
- Online Application Form may be submitted by accessing the NTA website https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in.
- Application Forms other than online mode will not be accepted.
Online Submission of Application Form began
27th July 2021
Last date for applying online
27th August 2021 (up to 5:00 pm)
Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI
27th August 2021 (up to 5:00 pm)
1st September to 3rd September 2021
20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd September 2021
Admit card date
8th September 2021
Declaration of PhD result for viva-voce
By 18th October 2021 (Tentative)
Jawaharlal Nehru University Application Form 2021 for PhD Admission
Step 1: Go to the official website jnuexams.nta.ac.in and click on JNUEE registration from 2021 to register yourself.
Step 2: After registration, the application form will open on the next page. Fill in the details asked in the application form very carefully.
Step 4: On the next step upload the scanned photo, signature and pay the fee.
Step 5: After the final submission, make sure to take a printout of the final application form for future references.
JNU M.phil/PhD programme is offered in numerous specialisations via 16 schools and centres, as listed below:
- School of International Studies
- School Of Language, Literature And Culture Studies
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Computer System and Sciences
- School Of Physical Sciences
- School Of Computational And Integrative Sciences
- School Of Arts And Aesthetics
- School of Biotechnology
- School Of Sanskrit And Indic Studies
- Special Centre for The Study Of North East India
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Centre for Law And Governance
- Special Centre for Nanosciences
- Special Centre for Disaster Research
JNU Eligibility criteria for admission into M.Phil
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in the subject applied for.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Differently abled as per the UGC Regulations 2016.
JNU Eligibility criteria for admission into PhD
- Only those candidates shall be considered for admission to the PhD Programme who have
(a) Obtained 2 years M.Phil Degree with at least 55% marks of a recognised University/Institution (with dissertation/seminar/viva) or one year M.Phil with 55% marks with additional one-year research experience of a recognized University/Institution and one publication and 55% marks or equivalent in Master’s Degree/BE/B.Tech.
(b) Master’s Degree/BE/B.Tech with 55% marks or equivalent Grade ‘B’ in UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- There is no age limit for applying for an M.Phil/PhD.
PhD and M.phil
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- Mode of Examination-LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration- 3 Hours
- Type of Questions-Multiple Choice Question
- Number of Questions- 100
- Marks per question- 1 (one) for each correct response
- No negative marking for an incorrect response
- The medium of Paper- English only (Language courses may have exception)
List of states where the exam will be conducted
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- MADHYA PRADESH
- TAMIL NADU
- UTTAR PRADESH
- WEST BENGAL
JNUEE Exam Pattern
- The exam is conducted in the form of a computer-based test (LAN-based CBT).
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- During the exam, candidates will be asked MCQ-type questions.
- The total test score is 100 marks.
- The language will be English. However, there may be exceptions to language courses.
- A correct answer with 1, 2, 3, or 4 marks (the weight of each question may vary from program to program).
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
We hope you get an idea about the programme, please apply before the date ends.
Sahi prep hai to life set hai!