JK Bank Clerk Exam Date 2020 - 2021
In its official notification earlier, JK Bank has also announced examination date. As per the notification, the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Clerk Exam is going to be held in the month of January. All the aspirant who has applied for the J&K Bank Associate recruitment exam 2020 should gear up their exam preparation. The JK Bank Clerk exam is scheduled to be held on 01, 02, 03, 05, 09, 10, 17, 24 and 31 January 2021.
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||J&K Bank clerk exam dates||01, 02, 03, 05, 09, 10, 17, 24 and 31 January 2021|
|2||J&K Admit Card Released date||23 December 2020|
J&K Bank Banking Associate (Clerk) Exam Pattern
Jammu and Kashmir Banking Associate is a single-phase exam, i.e., no mains exam like all the other bank & insurance exam will be conducted. Students who appeared in the J&K Bank exam will be provisionally selected as Banking Associate in the bank. The merit list of the selected students will be made based on the score of this exam.
The exam pattern of the J&K Bank Clerk exam 2020:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- There will be a sectional timer of 20 minutes for each section in the exam.
- Students will be given a total of 60 minutes to complete the paper.
- The exam will be conducted through Online Mode only.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
JK Bank Clerk Free Mock test
JK Bank has also published a free mock test for the aspirants to prepare for the exam in advance. Candidates can directly click on the given link below to test their preparation. These questions/Test will help you analyze your performance before the actual examination.
Important details mentioned on the JK Bank Clerk (Banking Associate) admit card.
- Date of the examination.
- Reporting time of the examination.
- The venue of the examination.
- Things prohibited in the exam.
- Safety measures.
What are the documents required at JK Bank Clerk (Banking Associate) exam centre 2020?
- Print of SBI Clerk mains admits card specifying the details that you have been called for the exam.
- Original identity proof along with the copy of it.
- Passport size photographs.
- Personal Pen.
How to Download a JK Bank Clerk (Banking Associate) Admit Card?
- Go to the link provided above in the article.
- At the login page, under Login Credential select the language in which you wish to download the JK Bank Clerk (Banking Associate) admit card.
- Enter the Registration Number, Password or the Date of birth.
- The Date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click on Login.
- JK Bank Clerk (Banking Associate) Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
This was all about JK Bank Clerk Admit card details. In case you have any other query, feel free to contact us below in the comment section.
J&K Official Notification for Exam Date PDF, Download Now
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
>>>>>>>>>>> Try Online Classroom Program and get unlimited access to structured live courses and mock tests. Click on the link below:<<<<<<<<<<<
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
Best of Luck
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!
Commentswrite a comment