JIPMAT Answer key 2022 has been released on the official website of NTA in pdf format. Candidates will be able to check the answer key between 14th July to 16th July (11:30 PM).
The official answer key of JIPMAT 2022 contains the right answers to all of the questions that have been asked in the Entrance Exam. Candidates must refer to the answer key to calculate the score to ascertain their performance in the exam.
JIPMAT 2022 Important Dates
NTA has released all the important dates for JIPMAT Exams 2022.
JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card Release date
|30th June 2022|
JIPMAT Exam Date 2022
|3rd July 2022|
JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key
|15th July 2022|
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Go to website https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit the credentials.
- Click ‘Click here to view uploaded file’ and you will get your result in pdf file.
- Click ‘Challenge Of Questions’.
- You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order:
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may upload supporting documents in the field ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf/jpg file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Quantitative Aptitude/Data Interpretation & Logical Regional /Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension for JIPMAT, Click on ‘Challenge Question’ and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged and if any changes required, candidate can click on Edit/Add challenge Questions.
- Click on ‘Continue and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/UPI
Note: No challenge will be accepted beyond the mentioned time frame and also without the payment of the processing fee.
How to download the JIPMAT Answer key?
Follow the steps to download the answer key and calculate your score. Below mentioned are the steps to download JIPMAT Answer Key.
Step 1- In order to download the answer key, candidates first need to visit the JIPMAT Official Website.
Step 2- Then, look for the “answer key” link and click on it.
Step 3- Using the JIPMAT login credentials, candidates need to log in.
Step 4- Now the candidates will be able to check the answer keys and can download them.
Importance of JIPMAT Answer Key
- The official answer key will assist students by showing the right and wrong answers marked in the entrance test.
- Candidates can calculate their marks by using the exact marking scheme as defined by JIPMAT.
- After self-analysis, candidates are able to know about their estimated marks in the JIPMAT exam.
- If a candidate finds any discrepancy in the JIPMAT question paper or answers key such as incorrect questions, incorrect options, etc, they can report to the exam authority.
- It will help the students in diminishing the confusion after the results are declared.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important that the aspirants have a clear understanding of the JIPMAT exam pattern and the JIPMAT syllabus. This exam provides 150 minutes to complete 100 questions consisting of three sections which are Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability.
Number of Questions
Quantitative Aptitude (MCQs)
Verbal Ability (MCQs)
Note- For each correct answer +4 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.