JEE Mains 1 Year study plan will help you in preparing and cracking the JEE Main 2019 with the right strategy. JEE Main is one of the most competitive exams for undergraduate engineering entrance in India. Based on the experiences of past years, BYJU'S Exam Prep has brought a schedule for all the students on Class XII to prepare for JEE Main. In this, we target the completion of syllabus by end of November. So in addition to the one year preparation strategy we shared earlier, read on to get the schedule for completing the syllabus of JEE Main in the next 8-9 months.
1 Year Study Plan for JEE Main 2019
1. Break up of 1 Year Syllabus
April to June, 2018
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism
Solid States, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics
Relations and Functions, Trigonometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiation, and Matrices and Determinants
July to August, 2018
EMI, AC, EM waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics
Surface Chemistry, P, D & F Block, Coordination compounds
Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of Integrals, Differential Equations
Sep to Oct, 2018
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Semiconductors and Communication systems
Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, O and N, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
Probability, 3D Geometry and Vectors
2. Part Test Series for Class XII
JEE Main Online Mock Part Tests for 12th
Class 12 Part 1 test 1
Test 1 on the first part of class 12th syllabus
Class 12 Part 1 test 2
Test 2 on the first part of class 12th syllabus
Class 12 Part 2 test 1
Test 1 on the 2nd part of class 12th syllabus
Class 12 Part 2 test 2
Test 2 on the 2nd part of class 12th syllabus
Class 12 Part 3 test 1
Test 1 on the 3rd part of class 12th syllabus
Class 12 Part 3 test 2
Test 2 on the 3rd part of class 12th syllabus
Full syllabus test for Class 12th
3. Break up of Class XI Syllabus
May to July
Units & Measurements, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
Mole Concept and Stoichiometry, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Classification
Sets, Trigonometry, Limits and Differentiation, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations and Inequalities, Permutations & Combinations
August to Sep
Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Matter
States of Matter, Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen
Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Progressions and Series, Mathematical Reasoning and Statistics
Oct to Nov
Oscillations and Waves, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases
S block, Basic Principles of Organic and Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry
2-D Coordinate Geometry: Straight lines, Circles, Conic Section
4. Part Test Series for Class XI
JEE Main Online Mock Part Tests for 11th
Full syllabus test for Class 11th 1
Full syllabus test for Class 11th 2
Class 11th Part 1 test 1
Test 1 on the first part of class 11th syllabus
Class 11th Part 1 test 2
Test 2 on the first part of class 11th syllabus
Class 11th Part 2 test 1
Test 1 on the 2nd part of class 11th syllabus
Class 11th Part 2 test 2
Test 2 on the 2nd part of class 11th syllabus
Class 11th Part 3 test 1
Test 1 on the 3rd part of class 11th syllabus
Class 11th Part 3 test 2
Test 2 on the 3rd part of class 11th syllabus
So at the end of November, we complete the first round of preparation with the entire syllabus of JEE Main 2019. We then start with a 3 Month Revision Plan From November onwards for JEE Main and a comprehensive full-length full syllabus mock test series. You can find the details of the same below:
How to Prepare for JEE Main 2019 in 1 Year: #1 Preparation Tips
- Go through JEE Main Syllabus 2019 with Weightage and JEE Main Exam Pattern carefully.
- Point out important topics to learn on priority.
- Make a yearly calendar and cut down study routine in monthly basis.
- Divide the important topics of Subjects to be read in weekly basis.
- Make notes of most important topics along with questions asked in previous years.
- Collect JEE Main study materials from gradeup App/website.
- Choose recommended books for JEE Main preparation.
- Divide the syllabus study on weekly basis & follow every month.
- Start solving JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers.
- Attempt class wise quizzes in order to enhance exam practice.
- Attempt JEE Main test series to improve your exam score.
- Start Revision of topics / questions on weekend.
- Repeat the study plan on weekly & fortnightly basis.
- Make notes of the topics/questions you covered last month.
- See videos tutorial on BYJU'S Exam Prep about how to clear concepts while preparing for JEE Main 2019 exam.
- Subscribe the exam on BYJU'S Exam Prep App to get updated with latest notifications.
All the best
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep