The third test of JEE Main Full length Online Mock Test-series based on parts of Class 11th Syllabus is now live. This Online Mock Test is specifically based on the first part of the class 11th Syllabus as discussed in the JEE 2 year preparation plan for students currently in 11th class. The students who are 12th class right now must also give this test to keep in touch with the concepts of class XI and figure out where they stand (as discussed in the 1 year preparation plan for JEE). Two full-length tests on class XI syllabus are already live for the benefit of Class XII students. Find the link for all the tests at the end of this article.
The syllabus for the test is:
|1||Mole Concept and Stoichiometry||Units and Dimensions||Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Limits and Differentiation|
All these topics have been covered earlier with short quizzes on the app. Refer to the JEE 2 year preparation for more details of upcoming tests.
JEE Main Free Online Mock (Class 11th 1.1): Instructions to follow
- The Test is of 3 hours duration.
- The Test consists of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360. The total time available for the test is 3 hours.
- There are three parts in the question paper, A, B, C consisting of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response.
- Candidates will be awarded marks as stated above in instruction No. 3 for correct response of each question. 1 (one) marks will be deducted for indicating the incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is clicked on a question.
- There is only one correct response to each question.
- Do not use calculators, mobile phones, the textual material in any form while attempting the test. It is in your best interest to find out where you truly stand in your preparations for JEE Main Exam.
- Keep extra paper and pen for rough work before starting the test
- This test is strictly designed by analyzing the trend of past year papers and the topics which are covered in the JEE Main Exam. The level has been kept slightly higher than the JEE Main level in some questions.
- You can attempt all the FREE ONLINE MOCK TESTS on Web as well as Gradeup Test Series App.
To start the Free Online Mock Test, click on the link given below:
To attempt the full syllabus mock tests and revision quizzes for JEE Main, click on the links below:
To know the best preparation tips and strategy for JEE Main, click on the link below:
To know the best books for the preparation of JEE Main and all other engineering entrance exams, click on the link below:
All the best