Students aiming to get a promotion in bank and to get an increment in salary, must have been searching for the preparation strategy for JAIIB(Junior Associate Of The Indian Institute Of Bankers) exam conducted by IIBF(Indian Institute of Banking & Finance). Here we have come up with the solution to your problem as a master preparation strategy for the JAIIB exam.
You have to keep continuing your preparaton to clear the exam. In this article, we are going to discuss the detailed section-wise preparation strategy for the JAIIB exam 2021.
JAIIB Exam Pattern 2021
Here we are going to brief you about the exam pattern and syllabus.
There are 3 papers in JAIIB exam which are Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
No. of Questions
Principles and Practices of Banking
Accounting and Finance for Bankers
Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking
For a detailed syllabus and exam pattern click here.
Now let's discuss the preparation strategy chapter-wise. We will discuss a detailed chapter-wise strategy with list of books and some pro tips. Kindly go through the entire article to read the complete details regarding the preparation strategy.
1. Principles and Practices of Banking
- This parts consists of both static and current affairs.
- There are total 5 modules in the syllabus of this section prescribed by IIBF. Remember module D and Module E is very very important.
- You can be asked static theoretical questions as well current developments & issues if any in banking industry.
- Follow a standard book prescribed by IIBF and start covering one by one chapter. Also make your own handwritten notes for last time revision.
- Visit IIBP website regularly for any updates in banking and finance industry and follow IIBF Vision, bank quest.
- Also visit RBI website for master circulars and master directions.
- visit RBI, SEBI, BIS, IRDAI, FEDAI official websites regularly for new updates.
- Cover each chapter from Graddeup JAIIB course and try to keep yourself updated with the pace of the course.
2. Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- This is specially focussed on accounting. This can be seemed as difficult for non-commerce students.
- But with proper resources and a preparation plan, you can easily clear this section.
- Just follow a standard book suggested by IIBF and stick to it and make notes on daily basis.
- You should be very good at solving accounting problems as you will get many numerical questions in the exam based on basic concepts.
- There are many formulas. But do not worry. You can easily remember the formulae. Just make a proper note for last time revision.
- Also, there are theories that you can cover as per your pace.
3. Legal & Regulatory Aspects Of Banking
- Many students find this subject boring and difficult as this consists of only theories, acts, facts, rules & regulations, and definitions.
- So do not be a worry. Just pick one chapter at a time. Go through it and make short notes.
- Just pick a standard book prescribed by IIBF and stick to it.
- Continue this process and revise the notes 2-3 times before the exam.
- Practice as many MCQs as possible.
- There may be a phase where you will just think to quit preparation but please remember this section requires patiene and consistent preparation.
So this is all about JAIIB section-wise preparation strategy. We have discussed everything related to JAIIB preparation strategy and plan. We hope, after going through the entire article, you must have devised the roadmap to prepare an effective preparation strategy. If you have any doubt, kindly ask in the comment box.