JAIIB Cut-Off Marks 2021: The candidates who are preparing to appear for the JAIIB exam 2021 then the facts related to cut-off are advisory. It is always appreciable to be constructed from your end to know the procedure of the conducting bodies. This article is all about the cut-off marks and eBooks for the aspirants who will be appearing in the examination of JAIIB 2021.
JAIIB Cut off Marks 2021
To qualify for the exam and to get selected for the second phase, the candidate has to secure minimum marks in the examination which are also called cut-off marks. The cut-off marks are decided by the authorities on various factors and the aspirants have to score more than the set cut-off marks to beat the competition & get promoted for the next round.
Those candidates who score above the cut-off marks are undoubtedly sent to the next round of the exam. Or in simple words, the shortlisted candidates are announced by the officials through the merit list. Candidates who will be appearing in the examination can check the merit list on the official website of IIBF.
Factors Affecting JAIIB Cut Off Marks 2021
Let's have a glance at the followings factors of JAIIB 2021 cut-off marks-
- The number of aspirants appeared for the JAIIB Exam 2021.
- Total candidates applied for the examination
- The annual intake of candidates by the authorities
- Cut-Off marks of the previous year
- The difficulty level of the JAIIB Examination 2021
- The possibility of the available seats or posts
- The least and average marks obtained by the aspirants in the JAIIB Exam
How will be JAIIB Cut Off 2021 Calculated-
So, we are discussing the major points which are involved in calculating the JAIIB Cut off 2021.
- The candidates must score 50 out of 100 to pass the individual subject.
- The aspirant has to secure 45 marks in each subject which should be aggregated 50% of all the subjects.
- The candidates can retain the marks of each subject which they must have passed until exceeding the maximum limit of attempts in the examination.
|Total No Of MCQs||Cut off Mark||Total Marks||Negative Marks|
Steps to download the IIBF JAIIB Cut Off 2021
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) that is CLICK HERE
- You will be redirected to the home page where you have to search for the "Examination & Course" Option.
- After that, tap on the "Result/Marksheet" Option from the given options.
- Now, click on the link for JAIIB Result 2021.
- Fill in the required credentials including registration number & D.O.B
- Submit the details and the JAIIB Result 2021 will be displayed in front of you.
- Download the result and take out its print for future use.
Why Gradeup Green Card?
1. Avail of recent trend Mock Tests which are designed by Exam Experts.
2. Detailed Question Level Solution Analysis.
3. Complete Performance Report along with Strength and Weakness Assessment.
4. Know your All India Rank.
5. Tips and tricks by experts to Crack the Exam.
Best of luck for the exams.