ITI Limited, the country's leading telecommunications company, and a multi-unit Central Public Sector undertaking are poised to take telecommunications and information technology to new heights. The company provides a comprehensive line of telecommunications products, including switching, transmission, access, and subscriber premises equipment.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification: Download PDF
The ITI Limited Recruitment notification pdf for the post of Assistant Executive through GATE 2023 will be released soon on its official website. All the candidates will be able to download the official ITI Limited recruitment notification once it is made available on its website.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF (To be released soon)
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The important dates for the ITI Limited recruitment 2023including the application date, and exam date will be updated here shortly.
|Commencement of Online Application||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be notified|
|ITI Limited Interview||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Result||To be notified|
ITI Limited Vacancy 2023: Post-Wise Vacancy
The number of vacancies for the post of AE through GATE 2023 would be announced by ITI Limited in due course. Please get back to this article for additional information about ITI Limited recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Trainee Engineer||To be notified soon|
ITI Limited AE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the ITI Limited Recruitment through GATE 2023 are required to fulfil the following eligibility.
Educational Qualification for ITI Limited
A four-year full-time course in BE / B Tech. / B.Sc Engg. (Engineering Graduate) in respective disciplines from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) / a government-recognized institute. Candidates in their final year of engineering studies are also encouraged to apply.
|Assistant Executive Trainee Engineer|
Additional Desired Qualification
Age Limit for ITI Limited Recruitment 2023
- 28 years as of the date of the advertisement
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates
ITI Limited Selection Procedure 2023
- The selection process comprises screening through GATE 2023 score and Personal Interviews.
- Candidates for Personal Interviews will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria and desired profile of the candidates as per their documents sent to ITI Limited.
How to Apply Online for ITI Limited Recruitment through GATE 2023?
To apply online for ITI Limited Recruitment through GATE 2023, candidates must visit the official website and follow the instructions provided for filling out the application form.
- Online applications must be submitted latest through the official website.
- Candidates are requested to submit hard copies of the application along with the required documents as per the list below at the following address.
Dy. General Manager-HR
ITI Limited, Sultanpur Road
Raebareli (UP) - 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (10th standard / SSLC and onwards)
- Self-attested Photocopies of Experience Certificates with the latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of the interview.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of a recently obtained community certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach a self-attested photocopy of valid disability certificates.
ITI Limited Application Fee 2023
- The application should be accompanied by the following:- Demand Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred only) in favour of ITI Limited, Door Bash Nagar, Rae Bareli drew at any Nationalized bank. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on the reverse side of the DD.
- SC/ST Physically challenged category persons need not submit DD
ITI Limited Salary and Job Profile
- The remuneration payable will be Rs.18,000/-pm in the 1st year, Rs.19000/- in the 2nd year, and Rs.20000/- in the 3rd year of the contract and the term may be extended on a need basis and emoluments shall be enhanced accordingly.
- Routine maintenance of fault removal of OLT, ONT, and Associate power equipment.
- Handling of faulty Cards / Modules.
- Coordinating with BBNL / BSNL for day-to-day work.
- Preparing MIS Reports related to GPON equipment.
- Provident Fund as per relevant rules / Acts.
- Medical Facility for self
- Subsidized Canteen facility wherever available
- The company’s residential quarters are subject to availability wherever available
- 12 days casual leave as per the company’s rules.
ITI Limited Contact Details
Registered Corporate Office
- ITI Bhavan, Dooravaninagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka - 560016.
Telephone No: 080-25614466
For the Official ITI Limited website, click the link below:
ITI Limited Official Website
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
GATE 2024 Exam Syllabus
Get complete information about the GATE exam pattern, cut-off, and all those related things on the BYJU’S Exam Prep official youtube channel.
Commentswrite a comment