ISRO is engaged in R&D activities in the development of space applications, space science, and technology for the benefit of society as a whole and to serve the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing the capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites, and then launch them.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ISRO Scientist/Engineers recruitment 2021 when the link will be activated.
ISRO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of ISRO Online Application 2021||To be notified|
|Last Date for ISRO Application Form 2021||To be notified|
|Last date for fee payment||To be notified|
|ISRO Exam Date 2021||To be notified|
ISRO Vacancy 2021
|Electronics (BE001)||To be notified|
|Mechanical (BE002)||To be notified|
|Computer Science (BE003)||To be notified|
|Electronics- Autonomous Body (BE008)||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Computer Science (BE003)|
|Electronics- Autonomous Body (BE008)|
Age Limit (as on 4.9.2021)
- Maximum age of 35 years.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories).
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders
Selection Procedure for ISRO Recruitment 2021
Check out the ISRO 2021 exam pattern below.
- The written test will be conducted on as per the date at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of September.
- The written test is only a first-level screening and a written test score will not be considered for the final selection process
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for an interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified.
- The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure a minimum of 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
- An Application Fee of ₹ 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using an Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
- All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply for ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2021
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by ISRO, then you can apply for ISRO Engineer 2021 recruitment through online mode. Here are the basic steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Register online for ISRO Scientist/Engineer in your respective Engineering branch.
Step 2: After registration, you will receive a registration number and password. Login to complete the application process.
Step 3: Upload the documents in the prescribed size and format
Step 4: Pay the application fee as per your category.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Notification (will be updated soon)
You can check the following links for more information
Gradeup Super links
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai