Is RBI Grade B Tough?
In India, the RBI Grade B exam is one of the most difficult exams to pass. However, it's not impossible to crack. Despite the fierce competition, candidates can effectively pass this exam with the correct exam preparation and strategy.
Candidates just need to cover static GK and current affairs for the General Awareness component of the RBI Grade B exam, especially for the Prelims. The two areas where they need to improve the most are logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude. Because of how important accuracy and speed are in this exam.
Last Minute Tips To Crack RBI Grade B Exam
To become an RBI Grade B officer, one must be really passionate about it and put their entire heart and soul into their preparation. Only 150 of these 1.5 lakh applicants or about 0.1% end up becoming RBI Grade B officers.
Here, we have provided RBI Grade B preparation tips provided by our experts at BYJU’S Exam Prep. Candidates are advised to go through the preparation tips and excel in the exam.
- Learn everything there is to know about the RBI Grade B exam and thoroughly review the Phase I and Phase II RBI Grade B syllabus.
- Plan your studies accordingly. Have a scheduled timetable required for the exam preparation.
- Participate in full-length RBI Grade B mock tests to know the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the exam.
- Go through the RBI Grade B previous year question papers to understand the concept of the exam and improve your speed and accuracy.
How to Crack RBI Grade B Exam?
It is crucial to fully comprehend the RBI Grade B exam pattern before starting the exam preparation. Candidates must plan their study time according to their strengths and shortcomings. It is advised to review key formulas, and shortcuts to finish the exam faster and more accurately.
Although the RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam's syllabus is nearly identical to that of other banking exams, the ESI (Economic and Social Issues) and FM (Finance & Management) sections of the Mains examination make the exam more challenging. Candidates must be able to pass both of these extremely subject-specific parts in order to receive a respectable grade. For the general awareness section of the exam, read newspapers and keep up with current events.
Best Books For RBI Grade B Exam
The RBI Grade B exam is considered one of the most difficult exams. However, with the right preparation strategy and study material, candidates can qualify for the examination with flying colours. Here, we have provided the list of recommended RBI Grade B books.
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- Indian Financial System by Bharti V. Pathak
- Indian Economy by Mishra and Puri
- Indian Financial System by Bharti Pathak
- Growth & Development by Devraj Ray
Career Growth of RBI Grade B Officer
For those looking to work in India's banking industry, the RBI Grade B officer post is one of the most prominent job profiles. In normal conditions, RBI Grade B officers begin their careers as RBI Assistants or Support Staff, and their careers progress in the following ways:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Principal Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
- Deputy Governor
Commentswrite a comment