UGAT Mock 2022 will be live on 22 January 2022 from 12:00 PM - 23 January. - 12:00 PM there is no need to download the mock test, you can attempt it online and practice with precision for the upcoming UGAT Mock 2022 exam.
The pattern of the actual examination is as follows. :
Number of Questions
Numerical and Data Analysis
Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Every correct answer will fetch you 1 mark
- There’s no negative marking for wrong answers
- All the questions must be attempted within the allotted time
Features of BYJU'S Exam Prep UGAT 2022 Mock
- It is easily accessible on the Web, Mobile Web & BYJU'S Exam Prep Mobile app.
- Get your All India Rank.
- Take mock tests, compare your score with 1000's students & get an All India Rank. It tells you about your rank among your fellow competitors.
- Actual exam Paper Pattern
- These comprehensive tests are based on the new pattern and the level of difficulty is kept close to the actual exam. Our mock tests will produce the exact impression of the exam and help you get a first-hand feel of what an exam will be all about before you sit for the real exam.
- Detailed Analysis of your Performance-
- It comes with complete analysis & results (with solutions).
- Avoid common mistakes - By attempting mock tests before your real exam, you’d cut down on the silly mistakes you may commit in the actual exam.
- The questions in the mock test are handpicked by Experts.
- It helps you in becoming less anxious and more confident during exams. Inculcating the habit of taking regular mock tests helps you in getting over the exam anxiety.
- It makes you feel confident about the exam that you are appearing for. It is generally seen that those who take mock tests tend to be more confident than those who don't and exams become a cakewalk for them.
- It helps you in recognizing your strengths and weakness. Recognizing your weak areas and working on them increases one's success rate.
- It increases your speed and accuracy. Our All Mock test is based on a real exam pattern and imitates the same time duration.
- Solving mock tests in a time-bound manner will not only increase your speed but also help you in managing your time better.
- It highlights those areas where you devote a longer time than was actually needed thereby helping you in devising a short approach to the problem.
- It helps build accuracy over time as you start working on your weak areas.
- It boosts your knowledge in a limited span of time. It helps you in the better revision of the topics.
The benefits of subscribing Online Classroom Program are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all IPMAT & other BBA Entrance Exams (JIPMAT, DU JAT, GGSIPU, UGAT, Christ and SET University, etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different BBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counselors, please call us on 9650052904