Integrated Programme Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is a National level exam conducted by IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak. This exam provides candidates a chance to study for a 5 years integrated course at IIMs after completing their 12th. The admissions in the IIMs are done on the basis of a candidate’s score in the Integrated Programme Management Aptitude Test also known as IPMAT.
It is the gateway for admission of the aspirants to the Integrated Programme in Management offered by IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak. It provides an excellent opportunity to the students who wish to pursue their career in Business Management. This program aims at molding talented young students managerial and leaders. The mode of conducting the exam is online followed by a Personal Interview (PI). The course duration is of five years and consists of 15 terms.
Top Indian Institute of Management in India Conducting IPMAT Exam
Seats (UG + PG)
Seats (UG + PG)
As the competition is getting tougher day by day, it becomes very important to have a proper study plan and work hard in order to enter one of these IIMs. Here are some tips for you to ace the competition and reserve a berth in the business colleges after the 12th.
Tips to Prepare for IPMAT 2022 to get admission in IIMs
Here are some tips for you to start your preparations:
- Start Early- If you are dreaming of entering the IIMs you must start preparing from today itself. As the syllabus of IPMAT is vast, starting the preparation early will give an advantage of covering all the topics of the syllabus before the exam. There is no “Tomorrow”, so start now.
- Make a Proper Study Plan- Aspirants should create a proper study plan before they start their preparation. An hour of planning could save you 10 hours of doing. A proper study plan will not only help in covering all the syllabus before the exam but also helps in time management during preparation.
- Understand the Exam Pattern- As you know the exam pattern of IPM Indore and IPM Rohtak are different from each other. It is very important to understand the Exam pattern properly as the preparation and performance of the candidate get deeply affected.
- Subject Wise Preparation- The IPMAT Syllabus is basically divided into 4 major sections.
- Verbal Ability (IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak)
- Logical Reasoning (IIM Rohtak)
- Quantitative Ability MCQ (IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak)
- Quantitative Ability Short Answer Question (IIM Indore)
Keep yourself updated and prepare according to the subjects. Divide your time for each subject and then start practicing.
- Work on Speed and Accuracy – Speed and accuracy plays a vital role in the IPMAT exam. So it is very important to maintain speed and accuracy before appearing the exam as the exam will not provide extra time to complete the paper. This can only be done by practicing as much as possible before the exam.
- Practice Daily - Practice is the key here. Make a habit to practice mock tests, Solve previous year's question papers. There are lots of online classes and tests series available on the internet. Use your resources wisely.
- Refer to the Right Study Material - It is very important that you have the right study material during the time of preparation. There are many study materials online which will help you during preparation. Do not get confused by looking at many study materials. Go for the study material which you think will help you while preparation.
Preparing for IPMAT 2022 can be difficult but not impossible. The aspirants who really want to get into this institute should put in some effort and perseverance in order to crack this test.
Enroll for the #1 BBA & IPM and also HM online course & video lectures here!
BBA & IPM and HM Course 2022
Start Free Trial Now
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.