The IPMAT 2022 exam will be conducted through Computer Based Online mode. We have provided a few Do's and Don'ts for the day of the exam which will help you in attempting the exam to your full potential. Make no mistake on D-day and relax your mind by following the given points.
IPMAT Important Dates
Here is the list of important dates for IPMAT Rohtak 2022:
IPMAT 2022 Events
IPMAT 2022 Application Start by IIM Rohtak
|February 21, 2022|
IPMAT 2022 (IIM Rohtak) Last Date of Registration
|May 12, 2022|
IPMAT 2022 Rohtak Admit Card Release date
|June 18, 2022|
IPMAT Rohtak Exam Date 2022
|June 26, 2022|
IPMAT 2022 Do's: Important Things to be kept in Mind
The candidates should keep in mind the following points mentioned below:
- IPMAT Admit Card 2022: You must remember to carry the IPMAT Admit card with you while heading toward the exam center. Without an admit card, no entry shall be provided into the examination center.
- Check the Revised IPMAT Exam Pattern: As the IPMAT exam pattern was revised in 2020, it is very important to understand the exam pattern properly.
- Proof of Identity: You should not forget to carry any one of your Photo ID proof both in original and xerox
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter's ID Card
- Driver's License
- College ID Card
- Reach before time: It is very important to reach the exam center before the time in order to avoid any problems.
- Check all the Exam Details: You must follow the instructions and directions mentioned on the IPMAT admit card and do things strictly according to it. If you fail to do so, you might get disqualified from the exam.
IPMAT 2022 Don'ts: Things to Avoid on the Exam-Day
The aspiring candidates should avoid the following points on the D-day:
- Don't Be Late: You must reach the center before the time so that you do not lose your chance to appear in the exam
- Don't carry prohibited things: You must not carry any below-mentioned prohibited item inside the test center as it might lead to your disqualification
- Mobile phones
- Any electronic device
- Written material
- Any Bluetooth device
- Avoid starting new topics: Do not start any new topics as it will only increase the confusion inside your head. You must keep yourself relaxed in the last minutes before the exam so that your performance in the exam doesn't hamper.
- Do not panic: You should not panic while taking the test. Panicking during the exam will only create mental pressure on you and you will not be able to perform up to your potential.