Indian Navy Tradesman Salary 2022
The authorities have shared the Indian Navy Tradesman salary details in an official notification, along with other details regarding the upcoming Indian Navy Tradesman exam. Candidates interested in the job must make themselves familiar with all the details regarding the monthly pay and allowances. We have shared all the information regarding the monthly pay, in-hand pay, salary structure, perks, and increments below. Get to know more about the Indian Navy Tradesman salary here.
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Per Month
Having an idea about the Indian Navy Tradesman salary per month can help candidates in determining whether the job would be enough to sustain themselves. The Navy provides a handsome salary to selected candidates, along with a number of perks and additional benefits. Find out more about the per month pay for the Tradesman post below:
- Grade pay of ₹1,800 will be provided to the recruits.
- The candidate will receive a monthly pay of ₹18,000 - ₹56,900.
- The gross Indian Navy Tradesman salary per month would be ₹25,000.
- Additional benefits will also be provided.
Indian Navy Tradesman In-Hand Salary
Indian Navy Tradesman in-hand salary was revised after the 7th pay commission. The details of the same are discussed here. The recruits are also entitled to a number of benefits and monthly allowances. Candidates must know the details about the Indian Navy Tradesman in-hand salary. Find all the information given below:
- ₹18,000 is the base wage in the pay band level 1.
- The gross salary is around ₹25,000.
- The Grade Pay offered is ₹1,800.
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Structure
Candidates must know the Indian Navy Tradesman salary structure if they are applying for the upcoming exam. The details regarding the same have been shared here. According to the structure, the candidates will receive monthly payments, and additional benefits. Find out the complete salary structure in the table below:
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Salary Structure
Name of post
Grade pay (₹)
Pay structure (₹)
Gross Salary (₹)
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary - Allowances and Perks
Indian Navy Tradesman salary includes various allowances and perks that all the selected candidates receive on a monthly basis. Benefits such as house rent allowance, travel allowances, etc. are provided to all the employees. Here is the list of the allowances that candidates receive along with their monthly pay:
- Medical facilities
- Dearness allowance
- House rent allowance
- Travel allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Ease on long-term loans
- Good scope of promotion
- Job security along with social security
Indian Navy Tradesman Salary Increments
The career prospects within the Indian Navy are immense. Candidates selected in the ongoing recruitment program will receive increments along with their Indian Navy Tradesman mate salary on a periodic basis. The benefits and allowances they receive will also increase as the candidate progresses into the organization. The scope for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate promotion is also open to each and every employee.
Indian Navy Tradesman Job Profile
As a Tradesman Mate, the candidate will perform various tasks, according to the post they are working for. The candidate will be compensated with monthly pay and added benefits for their service. After the Indian Navy Tradesman salary, candidates can take an overview of the job profile here:
- Assisting with ordinary office tasks such as diary, dispatch, and other computer-based tasks.
- Parks, lawns, and potted plants, for example, require regular maintenance.
- Working at the Shop/ Ship/ production/ maintenance.
- Photocopying, FAX sending/ receiving, letters, and so on.
- Working in various sections/units.
- Performing tasks related to the trade that the candidate has been selected for.