Indian Navy SSR AA Science Preparation Tips: The Indian Navy AA/SSR 2022 exam science section questions are based on the 10th & 12th class curriculums. We've included information below about the best ways to prepare for the 'Science' subject of the Indian Navy SSR AA exam.
Furthermore, we have shared a syllabus as well as a topic-by-topic 'Science' subject strategy for Indian Navy SSR/AA that can be tailored to your strengths and weaknesses. Following the tips to prepare science for Indian Navy SSR/AA on a regular basis will help you improve your concepts and sharpen your skills in order to get a higher score.
Here on BYJU'S Exam Prep, prepare for Indian Navy SSR AA to solve your all doubts with the help of the Indian Navy Online Coaching headed by expert faculty to help you understand the concepts well and crack the exam with a good score.
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy SSR/AA 2022 Exam
In general, it is necessary to understand the paper pattern in order to pass the Indian Navy SSR AA 2022 exam. Candidates can easily prepare if they know the exam pattern. The information about the AA/SSR exam pattern is provided below.
- Questions will be asked in both languages (Hindi & English)
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the Indian Navy SSR AA exam
- This examination will last one hour.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer
- The exam's questions are all of the objective variety.
0.25 for each wrong question
Candidates can also check their preparation by joining the Indian Navy AA & SSR Mock Test Series designed by our subject-matter experts.
Navy AA/SSR 2022 Exam Science Syllabus
The weightage of topics covered in the Indian Navy SSR AA exam syllabus covers all three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Basic Science.
- Physical-world & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work Energy & Power
- The motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body.
- Electricity and its Applications
- Mechanics of Solids & Fluids
- Force & Gravitation
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Metals & Non-Metals
- Sound & Wave
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating current
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solid & Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication.
- Atomic Structure
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- States of Matter
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Periodic Table
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Metals & Non-Metals
- Food & Nutrition
- Health Physiology
- Human Diseases
- Basic Computer Science
Now, we look at the preparation tips for Science for the Indian Navy AA/SSR exam.
Tips to Crack Science for Indian Navy AA/SSR 2022 Exam
- Candidates must complete the entire class 10th & 12th syllabus in order to prepare science subject.
- In the exam, questions about maximum theory were asked.
- Candidates must take notes on all science topics in order to prepare their theory.
- Candidates should prepare notes on various topics in simple language on a daily basis to prepare for the Physics topic in Science.
- On a daily basis, evaluate the prepared topics in light of the sample paper.
- Candidates must recall the simple formulas of the compounds asked in chemistry in order to prepare for the Chemistry section of the science.
- Make a mental note to remember the basic formulas of compounds and how they are used on a daily basis. And keep track of those notes on a daily basis.
- Biology students were asked questions about general nutrition, health, and diseases.
- For this section, candidates should prepare a table and remember the different types of nutritional elements and the diseases caused by them.
If you follow all of the steps in the syllabus above, as well as the tips and tricks for the Science subject, you should be able to pass this exam on your first try. We hope this article will help you to prepare the science section for the Indian Navy AA/SSR exam.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App