This year the exam application window opened from 16th October to 26th October 2021 for SSR AA in the Indian Navy. Students who have cleared the 10+2 exam with aggregate marks above 60% with Maths, Physics and at least one of the following subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science; can appear for the Indian Navy 2021 exam.
Attempt: Mock Tests for Indian Navy AA/ SSR Exam
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Pattern (Written Exam)
- The written exam will consist of questions in Hindi and English.
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The paper is divided into four parts: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness.
- There will be 25 questions from each section.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked all of one mark each.
- The time duration given for the paper is one hour.
- Negative marking will be there for wrong answers. 0.25 marks would be deducted for every wrong answer from the final score.
Selection Criteria for Navy SSR AA Exam
- Candidates will qualify the AA- Selection on the basis of the all-India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- SSR-Selection will be based on State-wise merit of candidates' performance in Computer-based Examinations, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness tests (PFT) and fitness in Medical exams.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Indian Navy AA & SSR Exam
- In the PFT candidate have to complete a 1.6 km run in seven minutes,
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of five cms. All the details related to min. height standards for the Indian Navy Sailor entry, including applicable relaxations, can be read from the official recruitment website.
- Good physical and mental health is required for all candidates. Candidates must be free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as written under Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
Candidates who are found medically unfit can appeal against its findings, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within 21 days.
Note: Candidates must take doctor help to clean their ears from wax, and tartar from teeth prior to a medical examination
- Better Eye 6/6;
- Worse Eye 6/9;
With Glasses: Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/6
- Permanent body tattoos are allowed only on the inner face of forearms, i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not allowed and the candidate will be disqualified from the recruitment.
- Medical examination will be done by authorized military doctors as per medical standards.
Preparing for NDA Exam, Join NDA Online Coaching today!
Topic-wise Syllabus of Indian Navy AA & SSR Exam
The Navy AA & SSR exam question paper would be divided into four sections:
Books and Study Material to Crack Navy SSR AA Exam
Here is the list of good books for the Navy SSR AA exam:
- SK Yadav,
- R Gupta,
- RPH. Besides,
- NCERT books can also be of help.
Strategy & Tips to Crack the Indian Navy SSR & AA Exam
- The Indian Navy SSR AA syllabus is of 10+2 level. The candidates should rigorously read important topics from the +2 level.
- The time given in the exam to solve the paper is 1 hour. Effective time management is most important to attempt all questions.
- The preparation for The Navy SSR AA should be subject-oriented and topic-wise as the exam is divided into 4 sections.
- All the concepts should be carefully analyzed & interpreted as questions will be objective type.
- Practicing a lot of mock tests is a must for the given sections.
- Candidates must keep in mind that there should not be any overlapping of the time allotted for each section.
- The candidates should keep negative marking in mind while practicing.
- Answers should be appropriately thought off and the candidate must avoid any. It is advisable for candidates to attempt only those questions about which they are sure of.
- The aspirants must develop an intrinsic understanding of the topics and the related terms to understand the concepts effectively.
Indian Navy MR 2021 exam preparation guide
Pros and Cons of Choosing this Field
- Central Government Job and the benefits and the perks which are not provided in other fields.
- the benefits of a pension and the shortest work tenure.
- Defence is considered as one of the dignified and respectful professions.
- Self-actualization and motivation of working for the nation.
- The job requires continuous movement from one to another place away from family and all facilities.
- The nature of the job also requires mental and physical strength.
- The person needs to be dynamic and adaptive.
- The qualities like handling pressure and fearlessness are desired.
We would like to wish all the aspirants all the best for their exams!
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment