Indian Navy MR Job Profile 2021: Before applying and appearing for the exam, it is important to know the exact job profile and work responsibilities taken by the Indian Coast Guard Officers.
Indian Navy has already released the notification for the Indian Navy MR 2021 exam. The exam date will be released soon on the official site of the Indian Navy. You would need to be very attentive to your work after joining the Indian Navy through Matric Recruitment. The following are the numerous recruitment positions and job descriptions. The majority of the employment is in the galley section.
Here we have described the working conditions, training and advancement, opportunities for education, qualification and requirement, promotion, etc. of Indian Coast Guard Officers to being you a clear picture of the job role.
Indian Navy MR Job Profile 2021
- Cook: Cooks are responsible for preparing meals (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) as well as ration accounting. In addition, if necessary, they will be assigned additional responsibilities.
- Steward: They would be responsible for serving food in the officer's mess, as well as accounting, wine, and store handling, and menu preparation. In addition, if necessary, they will be assigned additional responsibilities.
- Hygienist: They're needed for the cleaning. The cleaning of the galley. In addition, if necessary, they will be assigned additional responsibilities.
This is the whole Indian Navy MR job profile (matric recruits). All applicants who wish to join the Indian Navy via the MR route. They simply require a mark sheet from class ten with a minimum of 35 percent and a pass in all subjects. The candidate must be between the ages of 17 and 21 years old. The age should not exceed 21 years old and should not fall below 17 years old.
Working Conditions in Indian Navy MR
Aside from their professional employment, these branch members have been trained for onboard ship lookout tasks, as well as Small Arms handling, as well as ship landing and boarding teams. They take part in all of the activities that take place on a ship.
Training and Advancement in Indian Navy MR
Candidates will go through 14 weeks of basic training at INS Chilka, followed by professional training in their assigned trade at various Naval Training Establishments. The branch/trade will be assigned based on the Service's needs.
Opportunities for Education in Indian Navy MR
Depending on your service requirements, you may enroll in a variety of professional courses, with certifications of equal qualifications from a variety of universities issued upon successful completion. After 15 years of service, you will get a "Graduation Equivalent Certificate" after retirement.
Qualification and Requirement for Indian Navy MR 2021
- MR Entry (Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist) - Class X Pass from a Central/State Government accredited educational board.
- Candidates for Steward, Chef, and Sanitary Hygienist should be between the ages of 17 and 20 on the day of enrolling.
Promotion in Indian Navy MR
- For the promotion of matric recruits candidates, there is no set pyramid structure. The promotion will be entirely based on previous experience. An applicant who enlists in the Indian Navy via the MR route.
- Following their advancement, they may be assigned to the position of Master Chief Petty Officer.
- Candidates that are chosen through the MR process will also receive some additional benefits (Matric Recruitment).
- Rationing and clothing should be done according to the rules.
- For self and family, including dependent parents, free medical treatment and government accommodations are available.
- According to government guidelines, employees are entitled to 45 days of paid leave and 8 days of unpaid leave every year, as well as leave travel concessions for themselves, their families, and dependent parents.
- Contributory pension program with a retirement gratuity.
- There is a canteen as well as a variety of financing options.
- Post-retirement medical facilities at ECHS.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!