On completion of the selection process, the candidates will train in the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) 2022 Cadet Entry Scheme.
Branch wise Vacancies for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme
The Selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical Branch of Indian Navy on completion of their course. Here are the branch wise vacancies of Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry: Branch
Executive & Technical Branch
Scan this Code to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme
Eligibility criteria to apply for 10+ 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 (Permanent Commission)
In the following table we are sharing the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates have to keep in mind JEE Mains All India rank is compulsory to apply for the entry.
Born between 02 Jan 2003 - 01 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Only those candidates are eligible who has passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths)
must score 50% marks in English (either in class X or XII)
Appeared for JEE (Main)- 2021 for B.tech
Call up for SSB Interview will be issued on the basis of JEE (Mains ) 2021 All India Rank.
Important Points to Remember for 10+ 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 (Permanent Commission)
- Only one application can be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates can apply for the Education, Executive & Technical branch or both.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the SSB interview based on their first preference.
How to Apply for 10+ 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 (Permanent Commission)
Candidates can submit their application on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27th Jan 2022- 08 Feb 2022
- Fill all the details given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- Fill all fields such as e-mail address, mobile number etc.
- Following documents must be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format and uploaded
- Date of birth proof(10th/12th certificate)
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- JEE- Main 2021 Scorecard (indication AIR)
- Recent passport size photograph
Selection Procedure for 10+ 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 (Permanent Commission)
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their SSB Interview dates on their EMail or SMS.
SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages
- Stage I- consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Those candidates who qualify stage I go for Stage II rest of the candidates will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II- It consists of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview (last for 04 days).
Those candidates who qualify these stages will undergo Medical Examination
Join BYJU’S Exam Prep NDA I 2022 online classes which will support your exam preparation from every aspect. The online course contains unlimited live classes taught by expert teachers, mock tests, and revision notes.
|5 Days SSB Interview Procedure: The Ultimate Guide to Crack SSB!|
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App