Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Important Dates 2022
The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam date 2022 and application dates are given below in the table as rolled out in the official notification for your reference.
Indian Coast Guard AC Exam Events
Indian Coast Guard AC Exam Dates
Indian Coast Guard AC Notification 2022 release date
02nd February 2022
ICG AC 2022 Online application starts
|18th February 2022|
Online application ends
|28th February 2022|
Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card Download Date
14 March 2022
Indian Coast Guard AC exam date for Stage 1
March 2022 (Tentative)
Steps to Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022
You have to follow the steps below to download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card:
- Candidates have to the official website of the India Coast Guard - https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/www.upsc.gov.in
- Log in with your credentials.
- After following these steps, you will reach the important instructions page of the CGCAT 2022 Exam.
- Check the Exam date and venue of examination.
- Click on Download admit card for CGCAT.
Documents Required with Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022
At the time of the exam, you must bring the following mandatory documents along with the Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card failing which your candidature will be cancelled: -
- Original Class X mark sheet / Birth Certificate.
- Valid original Photo identity proof as submitted in application/ mentioned in E-admit card.
- 01 Coloured back-to-back printout of e-admit card (black & white not allowed).
- 02 in no. passport size colour photograph with similar facial features as uploaded in the online application.
Note: Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only with documents as mentioned above. The name of the candidate & Date of Birth in the E-admit card has to be the same as per the photo ID card (details as mentioned in the E-admit card) & Class X mark sheet, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
COVID-19 Related Guidelines & Instructions for CGCAT Exam 2022
- Mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. No candidate will be allowed inside the exam centre without a proper mask.
- All the candidates have to carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottles.
- Follow COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ inside the examination centre.
- The details of the father’s/mother’s name, percentage of marks obtained in Class X are not to be matched at Stage-I in any document due to
administrative reasons as the candidates are large in number and the same will be verified at Stage-II.
- If on any photo-ID, the DoB is not mentioned then the same will not be checked. Few Adhar Card has an only year of birth mentioned and not the complete DoB. In this case, only the year of birth will be checked. If DoB is mentioned on any of the documents then it is to be checked for correctness as per the E-admit card and Class X mark sheet.
- The decision of C-DAC as per the rules promulgated above will be final and
binding on the candidate regarding eligibility to appear in the examination at Stage-I.
In case of any discrepancy in the ICG AC Admit Card 2022
Candidates are advised to check all the details on the admit card for the CGCAT 2022 exam carefully in their Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card before taking the printout. In case there is any discrepancy inform Union Public Service Commission at:
Address: Directorate of Recruitment, Indian Coast Guard, A Wing (Ground floor), C-1, Sector-62, Near Indus Valley Public School, Gautam Budh Nagar Noida, UP - 201 309
Important Links: -
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App