Indian Coast Guard admit card 2018 released! Indian Coast Guard has released the admit cards for the Preliminary Selection exam scheduled for the post of Assistant Commandant in General Duty (Male only), General Duty (Pilot-Male Only) and Commercial Pilot License (SSA) branch (Both Male & Female). All the candidates who had applied for the above posts from 19th May until 1st June can download their admit cards
Candidates can download the admit cards from 8th June- 24th June 2018 for the preliminary selection which will commence from 18-June-2018 at the Coast Guard Regional Headquarters Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata and Coast Guard Selection Board at Noida.
Instructions for Downloading Indian Coast Guard Admit Cards 2018
- Click on the link provided above.
- Use your Registration No. or Email ID
- Click on the Get Details icon to view & download Admit Card.
Documents required by candidates at the venue:
- Two copies of computer-generated pre-filled online e-admit card form with recent colour passport size photo affixed (Not older than 03 months).
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for the percentage of marks from the university.
- Identity proof such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India/ State Govt. for SC & ST candidates.
- Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in the original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry (SSA) only.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB)
Candidates can refer Official Notification for further details
For Indian Coast Guard Official website, click here