How to download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 Exam?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on Careers@CG option and then on the reprint application button
- Enter your registered Registration ID/Email ID & Date of Birth
- Check All the relevant details & Download a PDF of Admit Card
- Click on "Download Admit Card" & take a printout of Admit Card.
Important Details to Check on Admit Card
- Check all the relevant details like Photograph, Venue & Time.
- Carry all the important documents like Aadhar Card, Passport (Photo ID Proof).
- Candidates must carry Black Ball Point Pen for the examination
List of Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination at the venue. Candidates are required to appear at the exam centers with the following original documents.
- Two 'photocopies E-admit card form along with color passport size photographs (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth & XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- All original Graduation mark sheets and certificates.
- Any identity card such driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card, or any other photo identity proof
- Caste Certificate in original for OBC candidates as per GOI format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Original Caste Certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Certificate as per Government of India format.
- Character certificate. (Not older than 6 months).
- 12 recent passport-size photographs with blue background.
Note: Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!