In Writing All of the Integers From 1 to 199, How Many Times is ‘1’ Used?
There are 140 occurrences of "1" used in the writing of all integers from 1 to 199. A number is an arithmetic value used for representing the quantity and used in making calculations.
- A Person With a Myopic Eye Cannot See Objects Beyond 12 M Distinctly What Should Be the Type of Corrective Lens
- A Point Object is Placed at a Distance of 30 Cm From a Convex Mirror of Focal Length of 30 Cm the Image Will Form at
- A Racing Car Has a Uniform Acceleration of 4ms2 What Distance Will It Cover in 10 Sec After the Start
- Calculate the Amount of Co2 That Could Be Produced When 1 Mole of Carbon is Burnt in the Air 1 Mole of Carbon is Burnt in 16 Grams
- Comment on the Following Properties a Rigidity B Compressibility C Fluidity D Filling a Gas Container E Shape F Kinetic Energy
- Compare the East Flowing and the West Flowing Rivers of the Peninsular Plateau