In Three Moles of Ethane (C2H6), Calculate the following: (i) Number of moles of carbon atoms. (ii) Number of moles of hydrogen atoms. (iii) Number of molecules of ethane.
In three moles of ethane (C2H6),
(i) Number of moles of carbon atoms is 6
(ii) Number of moles of hydrogen atoms is 18
(iii) Number of molecules of ethane is 18.069 × 1023
- Image formed by Plane Mirror is always______
- The minimum cover for an RCC column should be:
- The Number of Sigma and pi bonds in Benzene are
- The OP-amp can amplify 1. a.c. signals only 2. d.c. signals only 3. both a.c. and d.c. signals 4. neither d.c. nor a.c. signals.
- Which of the following is Good Conductor of Heat?
- Which of the following is not a part of the steam power plant? 1. Switchyard 2. Ash precipitators 3. Draught fan 4. Surge Chamber
Commentswrite a comment