Rows and Columns in MS Excel
It is essentially the row numbers of a cell is denoted as A, B, C, and columns are determined by number values such as 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. The spreadsheet programme Microsoft Excel was introduced by the Microsoft Corporation in 1985. Excel is a well-known spreadsheet programme that divides data into rows and columns that may be changed using formulae, which let the computer execute mathematical operations on the data.
Uses of MS Excel
- Entry and Storage of Data
- Carrying out calculations
- Analysis and Interpretation of Data
- Visualization and Reporting
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Calendars and schedules for the collection and verification of business data
- Managerial and Administrative Tasks
- Forecasting Repetitive Task Automation
Disadvantages of MS Excel
- Virus assault
- Arduous to learn
- High cost handling mistakes
- Slows down
In an MS Excel sheet, a cell address is composed of the ____? (A) Cell's row (B) Worksheet number (C) Cell's column (D) Cell's column and row.
A cell address in a Microsoft Excel sheet composed of the cell's column and row. The term "cell reference" or "cell address" refers to the combination of a column letter and a row number used to identify a worksheet cell.