IMS Noida MBA College
Institute of Management Studies Noida provides the best amenities to nurture its students' personalities and management skills. IMS Noida also collaborates with several domestic and overseas universities, ensuring the holistic formation of world-class leaders and a strong focus on research, undertaking consultancy projects with corporates. IMS Noida has exceptional faculty, placements, and teaching facilities, because of which the institution has clinched the following top rankings:
- Ranked as “2nd Top BCA College in India” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2019
- Ranked as “1st Top BBA College in Northern Region” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2019.
- Ranked as “2nd Top BBA College in India” by GHRDC Top Professional College Survey 2019.
- Ranked amongst “Top B-Schools of India” by the Times of India, Times B-School Survey
- Ranked “A” Top B-School in Delhi – NCR
- Ranked “PREMIER+” B-School in all of India
- Ranked “AAA” Top B-School in Uttar Pradesh
- Secured top rankings in Business World, The Week, Mail Today, Business Standard, and Career Connect
Note the table below to get important highlights of IMS Noida, which you must know before applying for the exam.
Established in the Year
Commonly Known as
IMS Noida fees structure
INR 3.96 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
IMS Noida admission
IMS Noida placements
Highest Package of INR 12 lakhs per annum with 100% placements
IMS Noida Cut Off
75th percentile in CAT and 63rd in MAT
IMS Noida Website
B.A., LL.B., BCA
Total courses offered by IMS Noida
12 courses across 6 streams
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Courses offered by IMS Noida
UG and PG
Entrance exam accepted by IMS Noida
JET (Joint Entrance Exam)
Mode of Registration
Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Noida Placements
IMS Noida Placements cell provides chances for students to pursue their passions in a variety of industries. Corporate visits, research initiatives, internships, contract projects, and business training are all part of the system. IMS Noida has a distinct Corporate Research Centre that maintains a positive relationship with multinational enterprises to provide students with real-world exposure. The research center's responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting professional interaction workshops with executives from established industry organizations.
- The college administration of IMS Noida always organizes guest lectures, conferences, and training.
- Arranging performance management workshops, commercial tours, and symposiums.
- Providing student counselling, discussion groups, and mock assessments.
Placement Trends at IMS Noida
Note the below points to know the trends of the Institute of Management Studies Noida (IMS) placements.
- The maximum remuneration of INR 20,000 per month was provided to the students enrolled during the IMS Noida Summer Internship Placements 2020.
- Amodeo ITES India Ltd provided the highest stipend.
- The recruiting businesses offered more than 150 offers.
- Top recruitment firms provided positions such as Relationship Manager, Sales Intern, Media Intern, Advertising Intern, Banking Intern, HR Intern, PHP developer, and others.
- During the placement drive, provided the maximum CTC of INR 12 LPA. Companies such as Jaro Topschor and Varite provided it to candidates.
IMS Noida: Placements Reports
180+ organizations issued more than 200 job offers during the IMS Noida Placements of the last year. Students from specialties such as BBA, BCA, BJMC, MIB, PGDM, LLB, and others who participated in the placement drive were offered jobs.
No. of Offers
No. of Companies
Highest IMS Noida Packages
INR 12 LPA
Lowest IMS Noida Packages
INR 1.5 LPA
Average IMS Noida Packages
INR 5.25 to 6.28 LPA
IMS Noida Top Recruiting Companies
Companies such as Jaro Topschor, Extra Marks, BYJU's, LIDO, Property Pistol, Varite, topper, and others were recruited heavily from the IMS Noida campus during the job placement drive. In 2020, the PGDM program at IMS Noida had the best placement percentage of 100%, with a 33% growth in placement offers made over the preceding year.
Sector-Wise Placements at Institute of Management Studies Noida (IMS)
Individuals with a PGDM concentration received the most number of offers in the IMS Noida placement drive. They received a total of 85 offers. Students with a specialty in MIB received 78 offers, while students with a specialization in BBA received 69 offers. For specialties such as BCA, MJMC, LLB, and BA.LLB, SJMC, and others, less than 40 offers were made.
No. of offers
Top Alumni Recruiters at IMS Noida
Thousands of IMS graduates work at prominent companies worldwide. The organizations that will be visiting IMS Noida for campus placements are listed below.
Name of the Companies
No. of Alumni
Deloitte India (Office of the U.S.)
LAVA International Ltd.
IMS Noida Packages: Sector-Wise Salary
Giants from the management and other sectors pay IMS Noida a visit in the placement drive. The pupils were given the most generous bundle, totaling 12 LPA. The data below shows hiring organizations by sector, depending on their wage packages.
Salary Offered (INR)
Account Development Manager
Inside Sales Executive
Area Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
IMS Noida: Function-Wise Packages
Recruiting managers of the Institute of Management Studied Noida offered the positions such as HR, BCA, Associate Analyst, Technical Consultants, Content Developer, Academic Consultant, Software Developer, etc.
Account Development Manager
Inside Sales Executive
Customer Success Manager
US IT Recruiter
Marketing & Branding Executive
IMS Noida Cut Off
Below table highlights the CAT Cut Off required to get selected for the final admission to IMS Noida.
PGDM Human Resource Management
PGDM Systems Management
Institute of Management Studies Noida (IMS) Fees Structure
Note the table below to highlight the course-wise IMS Noida Fees Structure.
Rs. 1.18 – 1.63 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
Rs. 1.33 – 1.63 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
MIB (Master of International Business)
Rs. 2.12 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
Rs. 1.32 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
PGDM - (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Rs. 3.96 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
Rs. 1.18 – 1.68 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
B.A plus L.L.B. and B.Com. + LL.B.
Rs. 1.18 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws)
Rs. 80 K - 98 K
M.J.M.C. (Master of Journalism and Mass Communication)
Rs. 1.13 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
Course-Wise Eligibility of IMS Noida
The below table highlights the course-wise eligibility of the Institute of Management Studies Noida
10+2 pass (or equivalent) from a recognized Board/ University
Joint Entrance Test (JET) conducted by IMS Noida
BA.LLB / B.Com. LLB
10+2 pass (or equivalent) from a recognized Board/ University, securing at least 45% of the total marks.
Joint Admission Test (JET) at IMS Noida, followed by PI (Personal Interview).
Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Must have 45% aggregate marks at minimum.
Graduate in any stream with at least 50% marks.
Followed by PI and case study
10+2+3 pass (or equivalent) from a recognized Board/ University.
IMS Noida: Courses Offered and Seat Intake
Below is the list of courses offered by the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Noida.
No. of Course
IMS Law College
IMS Law College
IMS Law College
Certificate Courses Offered by IMS Noida
IMS Noida certificate courses include:
- Certification in Audio Media (Radio)
- Certification in Digital Marketing
IMS Noida: Elective Courses PGDM
IMS Noida provides various PGDM specializations for the candidates. The list of the elective courses is given below:
- PGDM in Finance
- PGDM in Human Resource
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Information Technology
- PGDM in International Business
Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Noida MBA Admission Process
IMS Noida admission criteria are based on certain guidelines, the application process, and the selection process. After meeting the requisite criteria, students can complete the application process offline and online.
Let us look at the IMS Noida admission process:
- Candidates need to fill out the application form for IMS Noida to generate a registration number within 15 days of the result declaration.
- Candidates will be selected as per the score of their entrance tests and other selection parameters.
- Shortlisted students will be called for case studies and interviews.
- The respective department would communicate the candidates' CSPI date.
- The candidate shall report in person on the assigned date for CS/PI round, along with academic documents for verification.
- Result will be declared only through email communication for the first list of successful candidates.
- A subsequent list/waitlist will be announced if there is availability in the MAT selection quota of IMS Noida.
- The admission acceptance along with a DD of Rs.50,000/- shall be sent online/ in person within 7 days of the result declaration.
- Application fees for IMS Noida is 1450/-, which need to be paid at the time of submission of the application form.
The alternate method is to visit the IMS Noida campus in person and fill out the form with a cash payment or Demand Draft.
IMS Noida: Scholarship Offered
Institute of Management Studies Noida awards scholarships up to a value of INR 40,000 per student to meritorious students annually. The amount depends on the scores of the student:
- 90% and above: INR 30,000
- 80% and above: INR 25,000
- 70% and above: INR 20,000
- 60% and above: INR 10,000
IMS Noida: Infrastructure and Facilities
IMS Noida is situated in Sector-62, Noida, and has state-of-the-art amenities that help students develop management skills and competencies conducive for their individual learning and development.
Here are the infrastructural facilities at IMS Noida:
- Classrooms well-equipped with projectors, sound systems, and LCDs for interactive and contemporary teaching
- Seminar hall for guest lectures, student meets, and film screenings on weekends.
- Laboratories that facilitate great hands-on and practical learning.
- Spacious and well-stocked library with a subscription to national and international magazines, journals, and newspapers, along with a good collection of books.
- The college has a gym for students.
- A well-established health centre with a first-aid facility.
- IT infrastructure, along with good networking for the alumni association.
- A cafeteria, sports complex, shuttle service, and a radio station are some of the additional amenities provided within the campus.
Institute of Management Studies Noida Hostel
The IMS Noida hostel is a home away from home with a compassionate environment and security. The hostel culture includes the celebration of festivals, frequent workshops, and special cuisines on important occasions.
Facilities provided in the IMS Noida hostel include:
- Hygienic food and RO system
- 24/7 security system along with two full-time wardens and hostel coordinator
- Well-furnished rooms with Wi-Fi and a refrigerator on each floor
- 24-hour electricity and power backup, with a hot water supply
- A health club with aerobic and dance classes and a recreation room for various Indoor games.
- In-house salon, laundry, and housekeeping
IMS Noida: Faculty and Alumni
The faculty members of the Institute of Management Studies Noida (IMS) are champions in their respective fields of study. The institute is also well-known for its strong alumni network.
Some prominent faculty members of IMS Noida are:
- Damayanti Datta - Associate Dean
- Ashish Kumar Jha - Program Director
- Harkiranjit Kaur - Head of the Department, BBA
- Tazyn Rahman - Associate Professor
- Mahua Dutta - Research Adviser
- Rajeev Kumar Gupta - President
- Neerja Anand - Assistant Professor, Management
- Kaship Pandey - Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Neelam Sheoliha - Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Sonia Anand Dhir - Assistant Professor, Economics & IB
Renowned alumni members of IMS Noida are:
- Amit Kumar Sinha - Business Development Associate, Google Marketing Solutions
- Sushant Kumar Mishra - Deputy Manager, HDFC Bank
- Preeti Dahiya - Manager- Category (Retail), Future Group
- Rajat Oberoi - BDM – Swatch Group India Pvt Ltd.
Commentswrite a comment