Without wasting any time, here we are sharing some tips that might be useful for you to score well in the upcoming IBPS RRB exam 2022.
As we know that all the Bank exams are time-bounded, Speed and accuracy become major factors to score well in these exams. Consider the following cases:
Case I: A student attempting 90 out of 100 but with 60% accuracy.
Case II: A student attempting 80 out of 100 but with 80% accuracy.
We all know case 2 is favorable to score more in the exam. As there is no shortcut to success, likewise there is no short route to increase your speed or accuracy in a day or two. Although short tricks will help you improve your speed, it will take months of practice to master it.
Increasing speed or accuracy is not a day`s task. Speed and accuracy demand practice as well as revision of the studied topics. One of the ways you can improve speed and efficiency is to make a habit of tempting daily mocks and online tests. There are several other ways to boost speed and accuracy. To help you score in a better way, we have come in some ways for you to improve your performance in the IBPS RRB exam.
1. Lay the groundwork:
- To start with, you must clear your basics of all the important topics.
- Your command of basic concepts will assist you to lay the firm groundwork.
- Make a habit of studying as well as revising the basic concepts until you master them.
- There must be a single question buzzing in the mind of the aspirant “How to know I've mastered the basics”.
- The answer to the question is when you will start analyzing or make a ladder of answer-finding process in your mind by looking at the question only.
2. Polishing your weak areas:
- You have to mend up your weak areas to score better in the IBPS RRB exam 2022.
- For this, at first, you have to figure out the topics or areas where you lack behind.
- Students often think that practicing strong areas will make them score better but what about your loose ends?
- You need to burn fuel to polish your weak areas as well.
- You need to pay more attention to weak areas than the stronger ones.
- The more you polish your weak areas, the more will be the chances of scoring efficiently in the exam.
3. Managing time efficiently:
- Students have to understand the importance of time management.
- Suppose you know how to solve all the given questions but if you are not capable to manage them in accordance with the given time period, then it`s a complete waste of knowledge you have.
- You have to build a practice that you solve the maximum number of questions in a given time frame.
- Aim to solve the questions accurately and speedily. Even a small practice of say 8-10 questions should be time-bounded.
4. Mock Test is the key:
- Practicing mock tests will increase your efficiency.
- Do not give maximum time to a single question while attempting the mock test.
- Check the detailed solution after attempting the test. Sometimes, you solve the question using the long method and when you analyze the solutions, you find short/ better tricks to solve those questions.
- With time, Mock tests will definitely help you boost your speed and accuracy in the IBPS RRB exam 2022.
5. Keep a stopwatch while practicing:
- During an exam, every second counts.
- Make a habit of using a stopwatch while practicing the questions.
- This will help you to keep track of the time more accurately.
- You will be able to analyze the whole scenario eg. in which questions you are taking much time, where you have to improve your speed and what short tricks you need to learn.
6. Calculate the time you should spend on each question:
- In the current banking exam scenario, the time to spend on each section is already decided.
- What you have to do is try to solve the questions before time.
- Imagine if you have 5 minutes left to resolve the questions you left unsolved.
- This method will make you efficient and help you score well in the IBPS RRB exam.
Let us assume that you aim to attempt a minimum of 20 questions in each section. By calculating, you have roughly 1 minute to solve one question. Suppose, after 1 minute, you’re still not done with the question, it’s time to speed up. Remember that If you get stuck, move on. If you don't know the process to solve a problem, be calm and jump to the next one. Time is ticking. You can come back to that question with a fresh start after completing all other questions.
Follow all the above-mentioned tips to increase your speed and accuracy in the IBPS RRB exam 2022. Always remember that speed and accuracy works in parallel.
1. More Speed, Less Accuracy: In this case, you will score fewer marks. So, there is a need to improve accuracy by polishing your weaker areas.
2. Less Speed, More Accuracy: Here, students need to just focus on short tricks. Also, solve all the questions in a particular time frame so as to score good marks.
3. Less Speed, Less Accuracy: In this case, have to work on both speed as well as accuracy. Work on the above-mentioned factors, otherwise, it will be difficult for you to score good marks.
4. More Speed, More Accuracy: All the students make aim to come fit into this case. Students just have to focus on more practice so as to achieve a high score and clear the cut-off with a good marginal number.
Students, check in which of the above case you lie and work on your performance accordingly. Here we end up an article on how one can improve speed and accuracy in the upcoming banking exams. Follow the above-given guidelines to have an extra edge over other aspirants.
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Bank Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment