As the exam date for IBPS RRB Clerk & PO is drawing closer, many students find themselves anxious and then they start to lose focus. So, we are sharing some important tips that will help your stay focused on your goal during the exam of IBSP RRB PO & Clerk Prelims Exam 2022.
Though these tips may sound trivial at first glance, they help a lot the aspirant in maintaining their calm and composure during the actual examination. Treat these points as a checklist that you need to tick before going to face the ultimate test, i.e., actual RRB exams. This will help you not fall prey to common and silly but dangerous mistakes during the exam.
Let's discuss these tips in detail:
Tips to Remember for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Prelims Exams 2022
These tips will help you prepare yourself better to face the exam. We have described these important tips for the office assistant in detail.
Prepare All Documents a Day before Exam
This is the most common mistake that an aspirant makes. Many a time we have seen an aspirant running in haphazardly to the photocopier shop as he/she has forgotten to bring the printout of his/her identity card.
- You should reach the exam centre at the time given on you admit card with all the required documents prepared. So that you do not put yourself under unnecessary pressure and screw up your chance.
- Prepare all the required documents which are mentioned on the admit cards such as a physical copy of admit card, identity card plus its photocopy, and passport size photograph a day before.
Reach on Time
- This should not have been on this list as this is common sense. Still many a student falls into this silly trap.
- IBPS intimate you about the timings of the exam well in advance, so you can plan your journey to the exam centre accordingly.
- Always consider the journey time and leave for the exam centre accordingly.
Don't Panic and Stay Calm
A long queue at the exam centre, students talking about the exam difficulty level, and students comparing their attempts after the examination are some common happening in any exam centre.
- You may feel intimidated by the sheer number of aspirants or by students who are saying that exam level is difficult.
- Ignore these factors and have faith in your preparation.
- You have been preparing hard for IBPS RRB Clerk & PO and now is the time to stay focused and give your top performance.
Time is Limited
You only have 45 mins to attempt 80 questions of reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude section in RRB officer scale 1 and office assistant exams.
- So effective time management during the exam is the key to success here.
- Do not get stuck to a question too long and attempt all the questions.
Start preparing for Mains
You will not get much time to prepare for the main examination of the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2022 exam.
- So, do not wait for the result of the prelims and start your preparation right after the prelim examination.
- Start revision of the current affairs of the past 5-6 months daily.
So this is all about the important tips that you must remember during the IBPS RRB Clerk & PO Exam 2022.
Section Wise Tips for IBPS RRB Clerk & PO 2022 Exam
Candidates must determine their own personal approach that works for them. They can determine the optimal tactic by critically evaluating their performance. It will be less stressful to take the exams when you maintain an optimistic attitude. When it comes to subject-specific study advice, there are some important areas on which applicants should concentrate.
Tips for IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude
The candidate's ability to calculate is tested in the IBPS RRB PO & Clerk exam. Candidates should practice a lot and be well-prepared with formulas and concepts. The topics of percentage, average, simple interest, and profit and loss should be covered by applicants. For classes 8, 9, and 10, NCERT textbooks should be used by candidates.
Tips for IBPS RRB Reasoning Ability
If the applicants are not well-prepared for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk exam, reasoning problems can be difficult and time-consuming. With enough practice, the part can be both enjoyable and scoring. Candidates must concentrate on logical and analytical reasoning, blood relationships, syllogisms, circular or linear seating arrangements, coded inequalities or mathematical inequalities, etc. To perform well in this part, candidates should practice crossword puzzles and other puzzles.
Tips for IBPS RRB English Language
Candidates typically spend less time studying the English language, which causes them to receive low grades or fall short of the cut-off. As with Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, candidates should devote the same amount of time to this part. Comprehension and grammar should be the English language's main concerns. Questions are posed based on texts, spelling, grammar, idioms, and phrases. Setting aside time to read and comprehend grammatical rules is a healthy habit.
Tips for IBPS RRB General Awareness
Candidates must read newspapers and publications in order to pass the general knowledge exam. They need to stay up to date with current events. The following topics should be prioritized by candidates- Indian History, Agriculture, Awards, Politics, Finance and Insurance, Indian Economy, Taxes, Budgets, Sports, and Geography.
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.