Exam Pattern of IBPS RRB Officer Assistant 2023
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2023 consists of two-phase.
- The prelims exam
- The mins exam
- There is no Personal interview round for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam.
- The final selection will be carried out based on marks obtained in the main exam only.
- The preliminary exam is a test of speed and knowledge of candidates in two subjects, i.e.,
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- The English Language is not asked in the Prelims exam of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam.
- To understand the exam, you should go through the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam pattern as well as the detailed syllabus of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam.
Section-Wise Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2023
IBSP RRB Office Assistant is a clerk-level exam so the level of the questions will range between easy and moderate levels with an inclination towards the easy level. As with the easy-level questions, the cutoffs tend to go high. So, you must prepare every topic that is in the syllabus and should not leave any stone unturned to ace the exam.
Given below are some sectional tips based on the analysis of the trend for each section of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam. This will give you a decent idea about both the sections:
Tips for IBPS RRB Numerical Ability
- According to the trend analysis, Simplification and Approximation are the two most important topics and they carry the highest weightage in the Numerical Ability section of the Prelims examination. In the RRB Office Assistant Exam 2023, you can expect at least 10-15 questions on these topics. You require a clear idea about the BODMAS rule to perform well in these two topics. Also, you require good calculation skills so that you can do most of the calculations in your mind instead of doing them on paper while solving these questions.
- The second topic important topic that you should focus on is 'Number Series'. This is an indispensable topic for the RRB Office Assistant exam. You can expect at least 5 questions on this topic in the examination. You can easily get comfortable with this topic if you practice it regularly. The more questions you solve, the better your understanding of the series pattern will become.
- You should spend a good amount of time on the 'Data Interpretation section of the IBPS RRB Exam. You can expect at least 5-10 questions on this topic. You should thoroughly practice each & every type of DI question to perform great in the exam.
- Miscellaneous topics are important for RRB Office Assistant exam as it consists of questions that come from different topics of Arithmetic. The important topics which you must prepare are Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Work, and Partnership.
Tips for IBPS RRB Reasoning Ability
- Puzzles and Seating arrangement topics have the maximum weight-age in the reasoning ability section. About 10-12 questions will be asked from these two topics alone. You have to prepare these topics to get a good score in the reasoning section and it will improve your overall score. You should thoroughly practice different levels and types of Puzzles and seating arrangement questions daily.
- You can expect about 10 questions from the miscellaneous topics of reasoning such as Blood Relation, Direction sense, order, ranking, etc. All of these topics are based on simple concepts. You just need to understand the concept and then try to solve questions of different difficulty levels.
- Inequality is one topic, in which you can easily score full marks in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam without much effort. All you need is to understand the basics of this topic.
- Syllogism may or may not come in the office assistant exam, but you should be aware of the basic concept of this topic too.
- As per the trend of recent exams, you can expect a set of 5 questions from the topic alphabet test, alphanumeric series/difference-addition-multiplication-divide Series. Practice these questions regularly to perform well in the actual exam.
Points to remember for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam
Given Below are some tips, which you should follow to crack the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2023 Exam:
1. Topic-Wise Study Plan
- A proper study plan is the first thing to follow if you are planning to appear for the exam.
- This will save you time and effort and narrow down the required study material.
- Plan and study topic-wise for each of the two sections. In this way, you will be able to cover everything.
- Mock tests are essential for success in any exam.
- Mock test is the best way for self-assessment and self-analysis. Self-assessment enables you to get to know how much effort you require for each topic. So that you can prepare for the exam accordingly.
- Try to cover the entire syllabus topic by topic as early as possible.
- This way you will save time for revision and practice more questions before the exam.
4. Speed Optimization
- In the exam, success is all about the unification of the presence of mind + good speed.
- In the exam, there is a certain time limit and to fetch good marks, your speed should be good enough to attempt questions fast as well as accurately.
- You can get this good combination with conceptual learning and through practice.
5. Study Smart
- The recruiters want to select smart candidates among lakhs of aspirants.
- It is more significant to know how to study smartly rather than studying hard with no specific goal.
- Sharpen your powers and work on your weak areas and have a very clear idea of your preparation plan in your mind.
6. Previous year's Cutoff
- You should have a clear understanding in your mind regarding the previous year's sectional as well as the overall cutoff of the exam.
- This way, you can set a target for your minimum number of attempts to get through the exam.
- You can go through the cutoff of the previous year's IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam from the link given below:
Go through IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cut Off
IBPS RRB Important Links:
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS exam 2023, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment