Students must be searching for important questions to practice for the upcoming IBPS RRB 2021 exam. Here in this article, you can get quality questions for your practice. 40 questions have been provided from each of the two-section i.e Quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability in Hindi as well the English language along with their solution.
Kindly go through the entire article and download the PDFs to practice. Only 2 months are remaining for the IBPS RRB 2021 exams. So keep practicing and learning from your mistakes.
Use a timer while you attempt these section-wise questions and do not forget to share your scores in the comments section!
Why do You Need to Practice?
- The pdf is designed by an expert and the questions are highly relevant.
- You will get a stronghold of the important sections.
- You will get to know the expected level and pattern of IBPS RRB 2021.
- You can analyze your preparation level.
- You can check your weak and strong points.
Most Important Questions for IBPS RRB 2021
Students must practice important and quality questions before appearing for the actual exam of IBPS RRB 2021. Here are some questions of the free PDFs of Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability sections along with their answer key and solutions:
Some Reasoning Ability Questions of the PDF:
Directions (36-40): Study there following arrangement of consonants, vowels, numbers, and symbols carefully and answer the questions given below :
H @ F ! 3 U 6 % G I T * P L 8 $ ^ 9 S 2 7 & A M K + J © D 4 # 5 & E
36. Which of the following is ninth to the right of the twentieth from the right end of the above arrangement?
A. K B. M C. U D. A E. None of these
37. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol and also immediately followed by a symbol?
A. None B. One C. Two D. Three E. More than three
38. If all the symbols are dropped from the arrangement, which of the following will be the twelfth from the left end?
A. 9 B. 2 C. S D. 7 E. None of these
39. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
A. L$8 B. AKM C. @!F D. 6%G
E. JD ©
40. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement?
F3U %IT L$^ ?
A. 927 B. 7&A C. 7AM D. 2&A E. 27&
Some Quantitative Aptitude Questions of the PDF:
31. Anuj invested a certain amount in two schemes A & B in the ratio of 4:5. At the end of one year, he earned a total dividend of 30% on his investment. After one year, he reinvested the amount including the dividend in the ratio of 6:7 in schemes A & B again. If the amount reinvested in scheme B was 94,500 rs. What was the original amount invested in scheme B?
A. 71,000 Rs B. 75,000 Rs C. 95,000 Rs D. 60,000 Rs E. None of these
32. In one hour a swimmer goes 11 km along the stream and 5 km against the stream. The speed of the swimmer in still water (in km/h) is
A. 5 B. 6 C. 8 D. 9 E. None of these
33. The simple interest accrued on a sum of certain principal is 4000 in four years at the rate of 8 p.c.p.a. What would be the compound interest accrued on the same principle at the same rate in two years?
A. Rs. 1920 B. Rs. 1890 C. Rs. 2080 D. Rs. 2160 E. None of these
34. An amount of money is to be divided among K, L, and M in the ratio of 3:5:7 respectively if the amount received by M is Rs.3500 more than the amount received by L, what will be the total amount received by K and L together.
A. Rs. 14000 B. Rs. 14500 C. Rs. 13500 D. Rs. 13800 E. None of these
Quantitative Aptitude PDFs for IBPS RRB 2021:
Reasoning Ability PDFs for IBPS RRB 2021:
So without any further delay, download these PDFs now and step up your IBPS PO 2021 and IBPS RRB 2021 Exam preparation. Do not forget to match your answers with the given solution pdf to know your strengths and weaknesses,
These questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
IBPS RRB Related Useful Links
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mock Test||IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria||IBPS RRB Application Form 2021|
|IBPS RRB Question Papers||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
|IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS RRB Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Salary|
Attempt here IBPS RRB Mock Test 2021 to analyze your performance & improve score.
Join IBPS RRB Online Coaching to crack the exam with good marks.
What will you get in this course?
- 200+ Interactive Live Classes for complete conceptual clarity
- 10000+ Practice Questions covering all levels of difficulty
- 35+ Full-Length Mock Tests & 150+ PDFs
- Full coverage of Quant, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Computer & GA
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.
IBPS RRB Important Questions FAQs