Use a timer while you attempt these section-wise questions and do not forget to share your scores in the comments section!
Why Do You Need to Practice?
Kindly go through the below-mentioned points to understand the importance of solving the most important 80 questions for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
- The PDF is designed by an expert and the questions are highly relevant.
- You will get a stronghold of the important sections.
- You will get to know the expected level and pattern of IBPS RRB 2022.
- You can analyze your preparation level.
- You can check your weak and strong points.
Most Important Questions for IBPS RRB Exam 2022
Students must practice important and quality questions before appearing for the actual exam of IBPS RRB Exam 2022. Here most important questions for the IBPS RRB exam along with their answer key and solutions:
Some Important Questions for Reasoning Ability:
Directions (36-40): Study there following arrangement of consonants, vowels, numbers, and symbols carefully and answer the questions given below :
H @ F ! 3 U 6 % G I T * P L 8 $ ^ 9 S 2 7 & A M K + J © D 4 # 5 & E
36. Which of the following is ninth to the right of the twentieth from the right end of the above arrangement?
A. K B. M C. U D. A E. None of these
37. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol and also immediately followed by a symbol?
A. None B. One C. Two D. Three E. More than three
38. If all the symbols are dropped from the arrangement, which of the following will be the twelfth from the left end?
A. 9 B. 2 C. S D. 7 E. None of these
39. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
A. L$8 B. AKM C. @!F D. 6%G
E. JD ©
40. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement?
F3U %IT L$^ ?
A. 927 B. 7&A C. 7AM D. 2&A E. 27&
Some Important Questions for Quantitative Aptitude:
31. Anuj invested a certain amount in two schemes A & B in the ratio of 4:5. At the end of one year, he earned a total dividend of 30% on his investment. After one year, he reinvested the amount including the dividend in the ratio of 6:7 in schemes A & B again. If the amount reinvested in scheme B was 94,500 rs. What was the original amount invested in scheme B?
A. 71,000 Rs B. 75,000 Rs C. 95,000 Rs D. 60,000 Rs E. None of these
32. In one hour a swimmer goes 11 km along the stream and 5 km against the stream. The speed of the swimmer in still water (in km/h) is
A. 5 B. 6 C. 8 D. 9 E. None of these
33. The simple interest accrued on a sum of certain principal is 4000 in four years at the rate of 8 p.c.p.a. What would be the compound interest accrued on the same principle at the same rate in two years?
A. Rs. 1920 B. Rs. 1890 C. Rs. 2080 D. Rs. 2160 E. None of these
34. An amount of money is to be divided among K, L, and M in the ratio of 3:5:7 respectively if the amount received by M is Rs.3500 more than the amount received by L, what will be the total amount received by K and L together.
A. Rs. 14000 B. Rs. 14500 C. Rs. 13500 D. Rs. 13800 E. None of these
Quantitative Aptitude PDFs for IBPS RRB Exam 2022:
Kindly click the links provided in the table below to download the Important Questions for Reasoning Ability and Important Questions for Quantitative Aptitude:
in English and Hindi along with its solution for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
Reasoning Ability PDFs for IBPS RRB Exam 2022:
Kindly click the links provided in the table below to download the most important 40 questions on Reasoning Ability PDF in English and Hindi along with its solution for the upcoming IBPS RRB exam.
So without any further delay, download these PDFs now and practice the most important questions for IBPS RRB exam. Do not forget to match your answers with the given solution pdf to know your strengths and weaknesses,
These questions are important for the following bank exams.
Name of the exam
If you are aiming to clear the IBPS RRB exam in 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.