UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the UPRVUNL JE Exam is given below for your reference.
- The online Exam of UPRVUNL JE will have objective-type questions.
- The UPRVUNL JE Exam consists of a total of 200 questions and is divided into two sections: I & II.
Part I contains 150 Diploma Engineering Discipline Related Objective Type Questions.
Part II consists of 50 questions of a) General Hindi b) Reasoning c) General Knowledge
- Each correct answer will award 1 mark and each wrong answer will have a penalty of 0.25 marks.
Subject-wise Formula Notes For Mechanical Engineering
Theory of Machine
Strength of Materials
Subject-wise Formula Notes For Electrical Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
How to prepare for the UPRVUNL JE Exam?
Candidates who have revised from the above provided UPRVUNL JE Important Formulae should follow these preparation tips to crack the UPRVUNL JE exam.
- Prepare a rigorous study plan according to the UPRVUNL JE syllabus and exam pattern.
- Give equal importance to each subject mentioned in the UPRVUNL JE syllabus.
- Prepare short notes for quick revision from the day of starting the exam preparation.
- Understand the UPRVUNL JE exam trends.
- Learn about the UPRVUNL Junior Engineer's previous year cut-off marks.
- Practice previous year's questions of the UPRVUNL JE Exam.
- Enroll in mock test papers after learning the UPRVUNL exam syllabus.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Online Classroom Program for AE & JE Exams (12+ Structured LIVE Courses)
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series AE & JE Get Unlimited Access to all (160+ Mock Tests)
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.
Commentswrite a comment