Competition for these eligibility and recruitment exams is tough and the clock has started ticking. It is the time to understand the importance of PYSPs to ace the NDA exam.
Importance of Solving Previous Year Question Papers
- Solving previous year's question papers helps you to revise the syllabus easily. No matter how much you think you have learned unless you practice it, you won’t have an idea of how much learning you have retained.
- Another reason for opting to solve previous year's question papers is that you get to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses. Yes, when you are solving previous year's question papers after every few days, and you are getting stuck at the same question or formula, it will help you realize that you probably never understood the formula but just memorized it.
- Students who fail to solve previous year's question papers often feel that they miss out on questions in the examination as they didn’t manage time appropriately. So, solving previous year papers teaches you the value of time management. You also improve with time.
- When you solve exam papers of the last few years, it will help you to understand the recent trend of the exam. You will get a rough idea of how many questions are asked from which portion of the syllabus.
- Now, if you know the benefits of why it is important to solve previous year question papers, then we suggest that you try this trick once every few days to ensure that you don’t end up memorizing the questions and filling in the answers like a robot.
When to Start Solving Previous Year Questions Papers?
- Start your preparation as early as possible. You can begin by creating a timetable for your schedule.
- Furthermore, it is not mandatory to solve the entire sample paper. You can solve questions for each chapter separately and then go about solving each segment to cover the entire paper.
- You can herein, gain a good understanding of what are your weak areas and which needs more refinement.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
So why wait? Update your app right away!